Save It Kid

Another short one sorry, it's all I have right now without spilling too much. I want to kind of stretch this story out for as long as I can without it loosing its value.

----------------------------------------------------

Natalia's P.O.V

"Are you okay talia?" Melanie asked while patting my back. We were at our usual lunch. "I'm fine, I'm just a little sick." I said rubbing my forehead. "Have you been eating lately?" She asked. "Yes." I responded.

Honestly, no I haven't. I don't have an appetite any more and food just makes me sick. "So, how'd you get Nicholas to take Amelia with him today?" She said making Tasha and Nessie laugh. "Don't even get me started." I said thinking about our previous argument this morning.

"Are you ladies ready to order?" Our waiter said standing in front of our table. Everyone ordered until he came around to me. "Uhm, I'm fine with just a cup of water." I said trying to smile. "You sure?" Melanie asked. "Yeah." I nodded my head.

______________________________

Nicholas's P.O.V

"Stay here Amelia, daddy's going to be right over there." I said pointing to the workout machines. "Oh hey, it's a little person." Dave said walking over and standing in front of her. "What's she doing here?" He said scratching his head. "Natalia's being a bitch, she acts like she can't take Amelia to lunch with her." I said standing up.

"Well come on man, I'm sure she gets a little tired of having to take Amelia everywhere." He said leaning down and making weird faces at Amelia; making her laugh. "O'brian? You mind telling me why there's a baby in my weight room?" Coach said walking over to us. "My wife coach, she's just being a major bit--" I started.

"Save it kid, I don't want to hear it." He said before walking away. I don't understand? He just asked me why? "Juice." I heard Amelia say. "Juice please?" I responded. The only thing we had in the coolers here was Gatorade and water. I mean gatorade could pass as juice right?

______________________________