What to Expect.

"Nicholas, Nicholas wake up." I said while shaking him over and over again. "What talia? I'm not going to McDonald's at 6 o'clock in the morning." He mumbled in his sleep. "I think the baby's coming." I said while pushing him again. Pain seared through the lower part of my stomach again. I began to feel a weird pop sensation before I felt a warm liquid surround me in the bed. "And I'm not going to Taco Bell either." He mumbled again.

Oh my goodness, it was just a guess at first but now I'm sure of it. "Nicholas!" I yelled. He rolled out of the bed and fell on the floor before quickly getting up. "What? What's going on?" He said looking alert. "My water just broke!" I yelled. "No, no the baby's not due until next week." He said. "Nicholas, please take me to the hospital." I cried these contractions were getting worser than what seemed like cramps.

"Come on." He said helping me out of the bed and down the steps. He grabbed his keys out of the bowl and walked me towards the garage and sat me inside the truck. "Give me one second baby." He said while running out of the garage and into the house. I presumed he was getting the hospital stuff we needed after I'd repeatedly told him to put it in the car before, just in case something like this happened.

"Oh my fucking god Nicholas!"I yelled after what seemed like forever. He came running out with two bags, and a cellphone shoved between his head and shoulder. He threw the bags in the back and hopped in. "I called Donna she said she's going to meet us at the hospital." He said while letting up the garage door and backing out.

Donna is my midwife and has been helping me throughout this pregnancy. She has encouraged me to have natural birth but I think she's actually gone crazy if she thinks that's gonna happen.