Chap. 18

I am currently working on 2 stories right now, Strings and a story called Rations. I'm very into zombie apocalypse type situations which is why whenever I find a good story like that I'm very happy. So if you like love stories and action plus drama please try Rations. It's got lots of twists.

----------------------------------------------------

Lately I've been spending a lot of time with my siblings. I've learned a lot about their different walks of life. Dylan's 27 and has been married to a woman named Melanie for 4 years, of whom I've met yesterday. They have a daughter named Tara, she's really pretty with gorgeous hair, man. I have a beautiful 3 year old niece. She's very well mannered and started calling me auntie right away.

Natasha is 22 and just graduated from college. She has a girlfriend called Nessi like the sea monster and they have been dating since freshman year in college when she moved from the UK to study abroad. They call each other "soul-mates."

Dylan and Natasha have been treating me like they've known me my entire life and never leave me out on anything they do as a family.

"So both fancy you eh?" Nessie said while laughing. "Yeah, they do I guess." I said unsurely. I'm not very sure that Nicholas feels the same way as he's been packing up his stuff for college and going to orientation so I barely have seen him. He'll be back tomorrow from orientation. "So let me get this straight, ya don't know which wanna ya gonna choose but ya really like this Cam kid but you think you might love this Nicky kid?" She rambled.

I nodded my head slowly. "So why not try a little bit of both?" She said while wriggling here eyes and nudging my sister. "Uh no, my little sister is not a hoe, ness." Natasha said while pushing her back a little. "I'm not saying it in that sense, just test your merchandise a little bit ya know and then you know, make your decision." She said while laughing.

"You know you two are piece of work right?" I said while getting up and falling in between them. "Oh yeah we definitely know." They said in unison. I guess some people can actually be meant for each other. Like these two i can definitely see how love has played out for them, for the greater good. What Nessie mentioned earlier actually makes sense.

I mean if I'm going to choose between what I want I need to decide if that's what I really want. So starting tomorrow I will make my amends with the boys before they're off to college. "You do realize though, that there is a lot of temptation at university so whoever you choose will be a decision you have to stick with and there is a way big chance that he could leave you." Natasha said skeptically.

I'd learned that Natasha was a realist and just couldn't see the optimistic side of life. I could understand how a life like ours could make someone that way. But she clearly saw the worry in my eyes and smiled before saying "but you know maybe the boys can actually keep it in their pants." I dreamt of having an older sister and to be honest, I couldn't picture her to be any more perfect than Natasha.

I couldn't wait to talk to Nicholas, it's been forever since I saw his beautiful smile.