Possibility.

This ones short, sorry I didn't update yesterday. And sorry that this is short. Found out that strings is #84 in the others category yesterday.

______________________________

Natalia's P.O.V

"As if that kid could be his. Nicholas doesn't even want anything to do with her." I said tying my laces. Cara and I decided to go jogging today while Melanie watched Amelia. "Oh shit, going jogging with a hangover is not a good thing." She said chugging a water bottle. "But yeah, no possibility." She said wiping her mouth.

"seriously Cara, from what I heard she's a massive slut." I said sweating. "I mean but come on talia, even I have to admit Nicholas is hot." She said laughing. "That has nothing to do with what I just said." She's not paying attention to me. This is serious, as my friend she needs to reassure me that everything's going to be alright.

______________________________

Nicholas's P.O.V

"Have you ever come to terms that Leslie's child just might be yours?" Dave said. "No, I mean yeah. Leslie and I had sex once or twice and yeah maybe the condom did break the last time....but I just know I'm not the only person she was sleeping with." I said shaking my head.

"She's having a boy." Dave said. "A boy?" I said looking up quickly. "Yeah, it's what she told everybody. She's got the ultrasound picture and all." He said laughing. She's having a boy? "I've seen girls lie all the time to get a guys attention but maybe he really is yours." Dave said shrugging.

"But if it yours, would you take care of it?" Dave asked. "I mean of course, I'd love it just like I love Amelia." I said strongly.

Maybe Leslie isn't lying. I've been such a jerk to her, I mean how would Natalia feel if I'd done the same thing to her. I can't have my son not having his father in his life. I got up and grabbed my jacket. "Where are you going?" Dave asked. "To Leslie's." I said while exiting his house.

I'm trying to not be selfish lately and that's exactly what I've done to Leslie. I don't want to be that dad, that the son hates because he was never there for their mother.

Leslie's apartment wasn't far from Dave's and I made it in record time. I knocked on her door. "What do you want?" She said opening the door. "Can I come in? Can we talk?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and opened the door so I could walk in.