Natalia

PLEASE READ OR YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER.

I guess I should've uploaded this chapter before I uploaded her and Cameron's final moments but I didn't want to spoil the whole continuation of this story.

______________________________

~ A couple days before her conversation with Cameron. ~

"No." Nicholas said shaking his head as he crossed his arms. "No? I'm not your kid Nicholas." I was fully aware of what I was doing and I know it was crazy but it's what's best for us right now. "You ask me for time, I'll give you that but moving to another side of the country..no..hell no." He said shaking his head in anger.

"This is a chance for me to live my life Nicholas, every second since highschool I've been nothing but Nicholas's wife or Nicholas's baby mama." I'm tired of living in the shadow of someone else. "But taking my daughter over a hundred miles away?" disbelief covered his face as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why Nat? You constantly have to complicate my life and our relationship." Nicholas mumbled while sitting down and placing his hands on his face. I wasn't trying to make this worse, honestly I just wanted a change and this is a good decision for me.

As always a silence overcame us for what seemed like hours but in reality it was just a few minutes.

"Come with us?" I said looking at him. "You know I can't do that. My dream...my lifestyle is here." He cried. "See, that's what I'm talking about. I was willing to make changes for you and you can't even do this for me Nicholas." I can't be his shoulder to lean on when I don't even have one for myself anymore.

"What do you want, huh?" He asked throwing his hands in the air. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you as long as you change your mind." Did he really think he was going to change my mind with materialistic things. "Do you want another baby or something?" He said shaking his head.

I laughed sarcastically. "What the fuck makes you think that? Nicholas we have one and you can't even handle the task of her." What ever makes him think I'd be willing to have another child with him?

"Plus, we don't even have a stable marriage to even consider trying to bring more children into this world. And I know for a fact that even if we did I'd be unhappy." I continued.

He became silent again. "I don't want a divorce, I don't want our daughter not having what we lacked growing up. So if this is what it takes for you to find yourself than whatever. But I need you to understand that I'm not going anywhere because this is my daughter and I have the right to be in her life. So I'm asking you to reconsider... Maybe somewhere closer." Nicholas responded in a calm tone.

I didn't want anymore problems as it is so I responded easily. "Fine. But this is it Nicholas. You don't get to make decisions for me anymore." I said grabbing my purse of the bed.

"You're still my wife Natalia." He said with a dull look. "But I'm also so much more than that." I responded...and I was and it's about time I realized that.