Get out.

You asked and thou shall receive.

_______________________

I'm going to fuck him up. I'm fucking going to kill him tonight. Here I am playing fucking housewife, while he's out fucking girls and making me feel bad for hanging out with Cameron.

"Where were you?" I asked him. "At practice, it ran late tonight." He said while trying to kiss me. I pulled back and he just ignored it and ran upstairs. I followed behind.

"Who is she Nicholas?" I asked as I closed the door to our bedroom. "Who is who?" He said with a puzzled look on his face. "I already know the answer to my fucking question, so don't play dumb and just answer it." I said while crossing my arms. "The girl you've been fucking behind my back Nicholas." That oughta jog his fucking memory.

I went to the doctor today to do my annual check ups and he told me something that just had me feeling so betrayed and embarrassed.

"What's your problem?" He said while walking towards me to exit the room. "I have fucking gonorrhea you asshole." I said hitting him repeatedly. "Where's my daughter?" He said raising his voice. "As if you fucking care, you don't care about us or this family!!!" I yelled throwing his clothes at him.

"Amelia doesn't even get to see her father because he chooses hoes over his wife and child." I said pushing him again. "Keep your fucking hands off of me Natalia." He said picking his stuff up off the floor. I continued throwing stuff and pulling his clothes out of drawers. "I made a mistake talia, and I'm sorry." He argued.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I yelled while hitting him again.

He looked up and chuckled at me sarcastically. "Did you forget who's house this is?" He said. "I will call 911 right now if you don't get the fuck out." I said putting my fingers in his face you. "You're going to stop putting your hands on me Natalia." He said while walking into the bathroom. "Because I'm trying, I'm really trying so hard right now not to put my hands on you." He yelled.

"You're not even fucking sorry." he doesn't even understand. "How could you do this to us huh?" I cried. "We have a child Nicholas." He couldn't even look at me. "You don't care about us, I wouldn't sleep with you so you fucked some sluts?" I asked. "It was a one time thing, I cut her off and I'm sorry. You don't understand how sorry I am. I let temptation get the best of me and I'm so freaking sorry. I love you and Amelia." He said trying to grab my hand.

"Please just listen to me.."

"I'm going to go get my daughter, and I'm spending the night somewhere else and when I come back I expect you to be gone." I said before grabbing her diaper bag of our dresser and heading toward her room.