Its All I Got Chapter. 22

My pregnancy dates are totally off I think from conception so don't over think it lols. Because its wrong I know. If you love interracial relationships as much as I do and comedy. Go watch some girls episode 4, just that'll make you die laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 weeks.

I felt something wet on my face, I opened my eyes to see Nicholas licking my face. See that right there is why we're fit to not be parents. "Why are you home? And why are you licking me?" I said annoyed. "Because you're my girlfriend, and I'm happy to see you." He said before leaning down to kiss me.

"So, now that I'm home..maybe we could have a little fun." He said trying to pull off my shirt. He's a fucking horny ass dog. "Stop, Nicholas before I break your fucking finger." I said through my teeth. "You're not happy to see me?" He said putting on his saddest face that always got every girl to give in.

"You didn't answer any of my calls." I said. "Look I'll make it up to you, I was very busy." He said looking me up and down. "Let me make it up to you in a way, you know I'm good at." He said kissing me again.

"I'm pregnant." I bursted out while he was pulling off his shirt but he slowly began to put it back on when those words came out of my mouth. "What?" He said as if he didn't hear me. "I'm pregnant, that's what I've been trying to tell you for the past weeks." I said not looking into his eyes. I didn't want to see what kind of emotion he had. Because if he didn't want me anymore, I can't.

"So you're pregnant and I'm going to be a daddy?" He asked. I nodded yes. "And you are not playing with me?" He questioned. "No, I'm not." I said annoyed that he'd think I'd play about something like this. And then he did something totally unexpected , he smiled and pulled me off the bed with him.

That wasn't the only news I planned on telling him, when I first saw him. He spinned me around and sat me on the bed before kneeling in front of me. "You know what this means? We have a chance to give our child a better life than we ever had." He said kissing my fingers.

He doesn't realize how naive he sounds. "How could you be so happy about this?" I said getting up. "How could I not? I'm having a baby with the woman that I love and I can't be happy?" He said looking at me surprised.

"You have your whole life ahead of you, for god sakes Nicholas you're going to college soon. You've got a future." I said trying to knock some sense into him. "You don't want this?" He said motioning between us. "Yes, I want this but I'm not sure of this." I said pointing to my belly.

He sat down on the bed and put his hands on his face. "Which is why...which is why I'm considering adoption." I said unsurely. "What?" Nicholas said standing up quickly. "Oh no, you're not giving my baby away to some fucking strangers." He yelled causing me to flinch. "You would do to our child what we went through, are you so vain that you'd like our baby girl or baby boy to end up from home to home without getting to see her mother and father." He yelled getting into my face.

"Not only are we fully capable of taking care of them, we've got support all around us." I turned to walk out the door and he grabbed my wrist. "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you Natalia." He said. "You're hurting me." I whispered. He looked from my hand to his and quickly let go. "You can't take this baby away from me..it's all I got right now." He said sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry if her saying she's pregnant to him didn't fit how you thought she'd say it but she felt it was now or never.