Scaring Me Chap. 26

I can't make you love me xx covered by almost everybody inspired this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melanie says its good to sing and talk to your baby as that's what she did for her and Dylan's daughter. So I guess I'll give it a try. "Hey umm baby, this is your mama? Natalia. Is this as awkward for you as it is for me?" I said while rubbing my belly. "I'm sorry that I haven't been as accepting to you as I should be, I mean I just don't know how to be a mother. I don't want to fail at this." I said tears starting to fall down my face.

"I didn't have a mother to teach me how to be a good person, and now I'm trying to do the same with you. And I'm so sorry, because even I know how bad that can screw someone up. But I'm working on how I can do what's best for you because I want to be in your life and I want to be your mother." I said hugging my stomach. I wiped my tears and just started humming to my baby. I'd made up my mind that I'm keeping this baby.

Suddenly, my door opened to my room. Nicholas came walking in and immediately started going through my stuff. "What are you looking for? I have something to tell you." I said getting up and walking over to him.

"My mothers fucking necklace." He said grabbing me and looking under my sweatshirt. "What's wrong?" I said before he yelled. "I want it back." holding his hand out. "Okay." I said taking it off puzzled and handing it to him. "I was just gonna tell you that I wan--." I started. "Why don't you save it for fucking Cameron after all, you two are back together again ,right?" He yelled. "What no? Why would you say that?" I said trying to calm him down by placing my hands on his chest. He pushed me off of him.

"Thomas saw you two at that coffee shop on Donald avenue, making a fucking fool out of me." He said looking at me with hatred. "No, that's not what it was.. Cameron wanted to be back in my life. So I invited him to come to the ultrasound with Cara and everybody on Friday." I said being completely honest.

"You're fucking me over for him. Do you know how that makes me look when my pregnant girlfriend is having lunch with her ex boyfriend?" Nicholas yelled louder this time. His face started to turn red and he was honestly scaring me. "What do you not have something to say for once?" He said getting into my face again and grabbing my shoulders. "No, I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Of course you fucking are. You're sorry about everything." He said before releasing me and walking out of the room. Not seconds later I heard a loud noise. I stayed in my room for a bit scared that maybe he'd come back again until I grabbed my bag and pulled on my shoes.

Nicholas used to have anger problems growing up which is why he channeled so much of it into football. But He'd never yelled at me like this before nor had he put his hands on me.

I quickly ran out of my room and saw that there was a huge hole in the wall and decided that I couldn't be around him. "I need you to come get me, I can't be here." I whispered on the phone while walking down the drive. They'd just have to pick me up from Ben's because I'm not going to stick around to see who that wall could've been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems like I'm making Nicholas out to be a bad person and I'm not. It's just that stress can make you do things that you don't normally do and that's what's happening to Nicky.