The Cabin Chap. 19 Part 1

Will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse. That song inspired this chapter. Literally it came on at the right time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, it's really nice at the campus and the coaches have told me that I could fit in just fine on the team." Nicholas said to Angela as I turned the corner. I stepped back a little so they could finish the conversation.

"Well when you become mr. Pro football big shot someday, don't you dare forget about us." Angie said. "How could I forget about any of you, you guys made my sad life amazing. Especially natty." He said while looking down. He still thinks of me in a good way? Honestly I thought he still hated me. I looked over a little more and saw he had on khaki shorts, a black v-neck, and black vans. God, he looked so hot today, the things I would do to that...what the hell?

"You told her how you feel peaches...now all you can do is wait." She said while patting his shoulder. I walked back up the stairs slowly, and then ran down again as to make it seem like I'd just now entered the conversation.

"Angie, Dylan said he wanted you to call him so he could discuss some things with you.." I said while pointing to her study. She nodded her head and walked out of the kitchen. Nicholas tried to leave too but I stopped him. "Do you wanna go get some coffee or something?" I questioned while putting on my vans.

"Yeah, sure." He said surprised while grabbing his keys. He pushed open the door and ran to my side to open the car door. The one thing about Angie is, she always taught the boys to be well mannered and a gentlemen. So no, chivalry is definitely not dead if you're around Nicholas.

I got inside and he jogged over to his side before sitting down. He started up the truck, which I must admit has gotten better detailed since our previous meeting. "Look, actually can I show you something?" He said while scratching his neck. He's still nervous around me. I just want my best friend back honestly. I reached over grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "Sure." I said with a smile, that was genuine because I miss being around him.

He blushed and started to drive. I got a actual blush, I got something different from nervousness.

2 hours later

"You're trying to kidnap me and kill me, and dump my body in a lake." I said slowly. We've been driving for 2 hours and about 15 minutes. I've come to the absolute conclusion that he's going to kill me. "Shut up." He said while laughing. For the past two hours we've connected once again. He's the same Nicholas again and I'm happy.

"Here we are." He said. I looked outside the car to see a huge cabin, more like a mansion. "Woah, Nicholas this is.." I said amazed that something could be this beautiful. "That's not it, come on." He said before turning off the truck and hopping out. I got out and waited as he pulled a bag out the trunk.

"I was planning on coming up here before you asked me for coffee." He said while walking up the steps. "How'd you find this?" I said still in utter amazement. "It's my families cabin, see O'brian engraved above that huge window up there.. My parents left it in their will." He said looking down at me.

His eyes are just hmpff. I keep having sexual thoughts about my bestfriend. Someone please help me. We walked inside as he gave me a tour of the house, excuse me cabin and he took me out back to show me the lake they owned.

I'm very glad I met Nicholas...I'm very glad he became my bestfriend. "This movie is terrible." I said while digging my face into his chest. "It's only terrible because you're scared of it." He said while laughing. "Not true." I said while pulling myself away from him and looking at the t.v screen.

I'm very appreciative of the fact that, he hasn't brought up any of the love stuff since we got here. "I told Angie that I was at Tasha's." I said mischievously. She texted me earlier and asked where I was. I knew if I told her she wouldn't let me stay and would tell me to come home because I'm not "old enough" to be two hours away from home. "Woah, you're such a bad ass." He said sarcastically.

"Hey, I am a badass." I said while sitting up. "Mhm, you smell bad too." He said scrunching up his noise. "Really?" I said smelling my shirt. "No you don't, but you can take a shower If you want. My older sister had tons of clothes upstairs." He said nonchalantly.

I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I feel bad for Nicholas, here I was reconnected with my siblings and he will never have the chance to meet any of his. I never really got to ask his point of view of what happened. "Did you find it?" He said. "Nope." I responded, I just got up here. What does he expect from me? He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room.

"Take your shower in here and I'll bring you the clothes." I nodded and said okay. Why's he being all helpful? I know he's trying to commit to the gentlemen thing but this is a little weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapters is basically dissected into two parts. So .......yeah..... Nicholas has been looking real hot lately. lols.