Chapter twenty- Ignoring You

Start from the beginning

Turning on the shower, I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in. The hot water felt refreshing against my skin as I cleaned myself. A shower was the second best thing to do if you were feeling confused. My thoughts kept drifting back to Louis as I showered. I hated how he made me feel, but loved it at the same time.

Sometimes I would think back to that night at the lake. It felt so right, but I wouldn't admit it. If he knew how I felt about him, how did I feel about him? How could one boy make me feel so confused. Why now? Why him? It's because you like him more then you're willing to admit. Now I was talking to myself.

Sighing I turned off the shower and stepped out. All I had to do was ignore him then my feelings would disappear. Keep lying to yourself. There I go again I'm talking to myself. I seriously needed a therapist, or a shrink. I wrapped a fluffy pink towel around my waist, and walked to the sink to brush my teeth.

"Kendall hurry your ass up, or I'm going to drag you out of the house!" Andrew yelled from downstairs. He would do just that too. In a hurry I combed through my hair, and slipped the dress on in just five minutes. Making a quick run to my room, I grabbed a pair of black sandals and slipped them on.

A squeal left me as my room door came open. Andrew stood with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. He was never one that had patients then again neither was I.

"Hey Andre-hey put me down!" I yelled as he threw me over his shoulder. I knew he was serious about dragging me out of the house. But really? This is just embarrassing. I fought against him till we got to the bottom of the stairs, that's when I gave up.

"Finally I thought I was going to have to go get her." Trent said as Andrew placed me on the ground.

"So," Andrew began before I could say something smart."Me, Kendall, Trent and the boys are taking Trent's truck since it fits eight people. Paul's driving mine, and he's taking Chaire, Jacob, Cece, and Liv."

Liv? That was when I finally noticed her standing slightly behind Jacob. Should I say something to her? She is one of my bestfriends and I did miss her. Even if her mother was crazy..I don't think the term crazy fits Liv's mother. She sent me a small shy smile, and I returned it.

The next thing I knew she had ran over and embraced me into a hug."I missed you so much." Liv told me as we pulled apart.

"I missed you too Liv." I admitted,"But we really need to get some help for your mom." I added as I looked at her. My term of help was to use her face as a punching bag, till she came to her senses.

She nodded,"Yeah I know what she did to Harry was wrong on so many levels. After some begging I convinced him not to go to the police." She informed. Even though that angered me I bit my tongue, and didn't voice my opinion."After dad died, she kind of lost it."

"Kind of?" I questioned, my brow raised.

Liv's eyes darted to the ground."She goes through these phases sometimes were she craves-"

"Penis." I stated bluntly. I knew we had to cut our conversation short, because everyone was pilling into the cars.

She sighed,"She has done something like that before."

My eyes widen,"Really? Who? When? Why didn't you tell me?" I fired the questions at her quickly. Unfortunately Andrew was pulling me towards the truck, away from Liv. I guess I'll have to find out later.

"Kendall, you should have chosen your seat earlier." Trent said as I stood out of the truck with my arms crossed. The last seat left was in-between Louis and Harry. Muttering lowly to myself I got in the truck, and buckled my seat belt.