I wrapped a towel around my hair and used another one to dry myself. I picked up the clothes from the floor and put them to the side. I unlocked the door and walked back into my room. I opened the dresser and searched through the clothes the factory gives us. I furrowed my brows as I thought about it for a moment.

A factory, that is helping us with clothes, medication, weaponary and more exists, but we have to go on raids and get ourselves what we need? Why? I mean, why put at risk lives when we already receive what we need? Something is off. I wish I could get answers from Harry, but I knew that he wouldn't mind explaining to me.

I pursed my lips and picked up a dark red tee and a pair of black sweats, along with white socks and a black jacket with a hoodie. I unwrapped the towel from around my body and placed it on the dresser before checking up some marks and bruises on my body. A few cuts, scratches on my legs and the sides of my thighs and a bruise on my right hip.

I got dressed up and decided to lay down in bed and relax. I got hit a lot of times today, I needed a break. I drapped an arm over my eyes and rested my other hand on my stomach, one knee bent and the other stretched out. I sighed deeply, a hint of pain still dancing on my lower back.

I whined and rolled on my stomach, my hand gripping tightly the edge of my pillow. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the pain. I would fall asleep sooner or later and I wouldn't feel a thing.

However, time passed by and I still couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the whole game, how it started and how it ended. How Harry fought against me, but was still careful not to harm me that much, although hitting me on my lower back hurt a lot. My brain took me back to when he picked me up from the wall, so easily, carefully yet aggresively. My heart raced with warmth when I remembered how close we were. Then I went back to when I was on top of him, struggling with his hands to break free.

I bit my lower lip, a smile breaking through my face. I had to admit it to myself, I liked the feeling of being so close to him, on top of him, with his face inches away from mine, despite the situation.

Why do I feel so strong things when I'm around him? Why when he looks at me and smirks I feel my knees weak? Why when he says he cares about me, I feel great? Why when we touch, my heart melts?

Then's when it hit me.

I started having feelings for him.

I rolled on my back, my hand coming up to my forehead as I realised what the hell is going on with me all this time. I don't get that intrigued with someone so easily, I don't get that addicted to someone that easily and I don't get that weak in front of someone so easily.

I have noticed it before, when it's just the two of us, it feels as if no one else matters and time stops. He gets angry when I'm around with other guys, which means he's jealous. Does he feel the same way as I do? Does he have feelings for me? The thought made me press my thighs together and tense up as chills ran down my spine.

I chewed on my lower lip, remember other moments of me and him. When he wanted to apologise to me, the tension was clear around us, and it was the first time I had hugged him, which was a few seconds of pure comfort and care. When it was just the two of us on the roof, I had told him that he doesn't show feelings and he seemed as if he didn't like it that I thought of him like that. When we washed the dishes and he said he doesn't trust me, I remember how much that bothered me, but also hurt me. When he wouldn't talk to me for killing his mother, I was very sad about it, but also angry because he didn't see the good in my actions. And when I was angry with him, he grabbed me and apologised to me, and he seemed bothered when I avoided him.

Which means, we don't like fighting and avoiding each other, as if we must be okay with each other.

A sigh came past my lips. I don't know if this could ever go any further. Harry is so close to himself, he won't open up to me, and he hides everything he feels so damn well it's like he covers his face with his hands and you can't see his eyes at all. The thought made my heart tug but I did my best to ignore it.