"But-" Emma cut Ella off, "Ah ah, no buts." Emma warned as she waved her index finger as a no.

Ella groaned as the ding of the elevator signaled that they reached the first floor. Emma, once again, pulled Ella with her to a room.

Once they were in the room, Emma pushed Ella on the bed then left to the closet.

"Mmmm, this one." Emma got out a pink sparkly dress which caused Ella's face to drop.

"NO WAY, too fancy and too girly."

"This... looks nice." Ella smiled at her reflection on the mirror as Emma squealed from behind her. "But, I still don't think I should go."

Emma smile dropped as she stopped clapping and had a shocked expression on her face. "What? Look at you."

Emma turned Ella around so she was facing the mirror for the tenth time. Ella was wearing a white top with a long black skirt that had an open line with black heels.

Ella admired her look as she took a deep breath and nodded towards Emma; who had a huge grin on her face

"I am ready." Emma clapped her hands as Ella glanced at herself one more time at the mirror.

"Oh, and one more thing." Emma squealed as she left inside the bathroom and came out with a small black box.

Emma opened the small box revealing the pink stone necklace. Ella smiled as she hugged Emma tightly which caused her to smile.

"You fixed it." Ella chuckled as she broke the hug and was about to touch the necklace but was scared.

"What's wrong?" Emma's smile faded as she realized Ella's resistance. "What if I touch it and I will see something....bad?"

"Find then I'll put it." Ella smiled at her sister as Emma took out the necklace and wrapped it around Ella's neck.

"Here." Emma attached the necklace around Ella's neck then placed her chin on Ella's right shoulder.

"You look amazing." Emma smiled as she sniffed Ella neck which caused Ella to giggle. "You need perfume."

Emma came back from the bathroom with a perfume. "Why do you have everything in the bathroom?"

Emma sprayed perfume all over Ella as she answered, "Because...safety. I mean you never know when someone would rob you."

Ella chuckled, "Why would someone rob you for your perfume?" Emma closed the perfume with the cap and placed it on the table.

"Maybe, they ran out of perfume." Emma placed a diamond earring in Ella's ear.

"Why can't they buy a new one?" Emma was about to place the other earring but stopped and looked at Ella. "I don't know, Ella. That's their choice."

"I won." Ella threw her fist up in the air as Emma glared at her. "Let's go." Emma pulled Ella with her to the door.

"Wait, your not even wearing anything proper for a wedding." Ella looked at Emma outfit which consisted of a black leather legging and a gray flannel with black converse.

"That will do." Emma pulled Ella as she sighed. When they finally reached the car, they got in and drove away from the Crystal Palace.

"Who is he?" Ella pointed towards the man that was driving the vehicle. "That's Bart, he's my favorite driver."

"Hi Bart." Ella waved at Bart who looked at her through the rear-view mirror. "You really do look like Cade."

Ella chuckled as Emma's face dropped. Ella then realized what was wrong so she turned and faced Emma.

"Emma, I am so sorry." Ella hugged her as Emma cried on her shoulder. "I loved the guy who now is my brother and all this time I loved him and it was for nothing."

"Emma, I am so sorry." Ella rubbed soothing circles as Emma cried on her shoulder.

"Were here." Bart told them as the vehicle came to a stop. "You okay?" Ella asked as Emma wiped the tears away.

Emma nodded as Ella smiled and hugged her sister one more time before going out of the car.

Once they got out, they all heard the demon's voice saying the speech. "GO!" Emma shouted at her best friend/sister.

Ella realized what was happening and grabbed her skirt and started running. Once she was in the building, she ran in the institute hallways.

The hallways were silent and the only thing she could hear were her heels clicking on the floor.

Once the huge black door came in sight, she pushed the doors open and ran in. Once the doors closed, all eyes were on the hallway and then she came out.

She took a deep breath as she scanned the room and saw that all eyes were on her.

"What is this seer doing here?" Maryse muttered as she walked towards Ella. Ella looked at the coming Maryse and she tensed up.

"What are-" Maryse was cut off by Ella's index finger being placed on Maryse's mouth.

"Not now, Maryse."

----------------------------------------------

Finally!!!! I am still in Maldives tho, so it was hard to update cuz i really didn't have free time.

I mean who would have free time on an island? NOT ME☺️

How was the Chapter?

//-stilesunicorn//