[14]

^Ella is not scared of what? Well, I guess you need to read to find out

Excited?

Hold your pants up, cuz this is going to be a crazy chapter💡

EDITED
🔮 🔮 🔮

It was so dark, she fell from some tiny rocks on the floor. The woods were dark. Ella always hated the woods. Always.

And now she was walking her way to Magnus's place. He also gave her permission to stay at his house for a couple of days.

She walked up the stairs only to be greeted by darkness. "Hello?" Her voice echoed through the empty and dark room. "Magnus?"

She walked in to the middle of the room and searched for Magnus. She flinched when she heard footsteps walking up the stairs.

She turned on her heel to see a dark figure standing at the door frame. The stair lights were behind him only showing a few features.

"Darling," Ella guessed the figure had a smirk on his face by his voice. "What do you want?" She closed her palms into fists to prepare for anything.

"The necklace." He took tiny steps towards her as she remembered the last time they met.

"What necklace?" She took a step forward to see the figure more, which didn't work out.

"Your moms." He said as he revealed his self by the moon light. "It's called the Crystal Necklace. It's in the Crystal Palace. And no one could enter the Palace unless they're a Holt."

"You're a Holt." She tried to act tough but that obviously didn't work out. "I am not a Holt." He started, "People think i am a Holt but I am actually a Hale."

"Your mom erased my name as a Holt. And I cannot enter the palace anymore. That's why I need your help." He told her.

He took two steps towards her causing her to have the confidence not to move.  She stayed still as he stopped a few steps from her.

"Your scared aren't you." He said it as a statement more than a question. "People say that your a lot like your mother. Your mother was always fearless. But I guess your not as fearless as your mom."

The fact that Peter kept bringing her mother to the subject made her angry. She breathed heavily as anger rushed through her system.

"I'm not scared!" She yelled from anger and thats when she had enough.

She ran towards him and punched him right through the jaw. He hissed in pain and returned the punch causing a bruise to form right at her temple.