[25]

^Who's Ella glaring at?😂😂

Enjoy❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"A seer?" She asked in disbelief causing Ella to nod and chuckle. "As in a person who can see the future or you want to say deer but you can't say it?"

"No, I am saying it as a person who can see the future." Ella answered as they walked down the stairs of the Institute.

Ella went back to the Institute to tell Isabelle about her new ability, and also to check how is the Institute since she left. Isabelle told her how Lydia arrested Meliorn but then released him. That made Ella hate Lydia even more, and what Lydia did now made her hate her more.

"Isabelle Lightwood, by order of the Clave, you are under arrest for high treason." Lydia said by both hands behind her back. "What?"

"What? On what grounds? Only a handful of people knew about the Meliorn op." Alec looked at his fiancé in disbelief. "And everyone knows she's sleeping with him." The guy who took Isabelle smirked.

"You know what, Lydia? You're no better than Valentine." Isabelle chuckled, "But at least he had the guts to tell Downworlders to their faces he wanted them all dead. You hide behind the Law."

"I don't hide behind it, Isabelle." Lydia pursed her lips, "I simply follow it." She finished making Ella look at her in disgust.

"Because it guards against one very important thing. Shadowhunters fighting other Shadowhunters." Ella chuckled at her comment and glared at her.

"Listen Queen B. If there is someone who really needs to be arrested it's you. Looking at you is disturbing. Listening to you is annoying. What else you got? Oh wait, your disgusting!" Ella yelled at Lydia who simply had a sad smile which caused Izzy to chuckle being proud about her best friend.

"It's not your fight." Isabelle told her as she left the trio. Ella glared at Lydia then Alec, "Cool Fiancé."

Ella fist was now steaming red from all the punching she did to the punching bag that was hanging up from the ceiling.

All that ran in her head was one person; Lydia. Ella couldn't believe that Alec was actually getting married to douchebag; and she really needed to tell him that.

Besides her feelings towards Alec, she hated the girl herself and didn't want her to get married to Alec. Who would really ship them? Ella thought as the punching bag earned another punch.

"Ella." She heard the all-to-well voice call from behind her, but she ignored it as she punched the bag. She wanted to show him how angry she was, so she kept punching the bag.

"Ella." He held onto her shoulder and turned her around. "What?" She asked angrily as she noticed how close their faces were.

"You know I am not the one who chose it." He told her as he kept his hand on her shoulder. He could hear her heavy and warm breathing against his face.

"But I know you didn't stop it." She walked away from him and took off her red punching gloves. She stretched her fingers as she stared at it with amusement.

"In love with your fist?" Alec managed to joke in the awkward situation. "No, amused by the fact it didn't break from all the punching I did."

Ella then suddenly felt a rushing feeling starting from her feet and rush up her body. Her head shifted up and her eyes suddenly opened wide and she stared into the wall.

"Ella?" Alec walked towards her and looked at her. Her eyes were glowing gold and her skin went a little more pale.

Alec was on a bed shirtless and was surrounded by Lydia and Hodge. Alec was screaming as Hodge sat on the chair by the bed.

"Concentrate," Hodge told him as he rubbed his chin. "Reach out with your mind and your heart."

"Use every strand, every fiber of you that is connected to him." Alec groaned in the feeling he started to feel. "It's working." He managed to say with a groan released after.

"I can see him." Alec yelled as he shifted on the bed. "Jace!"

"Alec! You know where he is?" Lydia asked Alec as she sat on the end of the bed. Alec winced loudly as he gripped on the sheets.

"Alec?" Ella called out as she searched the room for the lightwood boy. He was no where in sights so she started running out of the training room and into the hallways.

She bumped into some people, but didn't bother to turn around and apologize to them or help them with the stuff she dropped from their arms.

She ran up the stairs two steps each as she finally made it to the floor. She heard the familiar groans and screams as she ran down the hallway to the last room.

Once she made it to the last room, she walked in to see Alec sitting on the bed breathing heavily. "Seriously?"

The trio eyes all looked up at her with awkward faces. "Really hodge your actually going to listen to him and his little douchebag?" Ella looked at the guy she trusted in disbelief.

"Who's the douchebag?" Hodge asked looking confused, Ella face palmed her face as she walked out of the room without a word. "Ella."

She ignored the feminine voice and walked down the hallway. She felt an arm stop her from walking as she turned around to face her.

"What?" Ella glared at her, she should really stop glaring at people or else her life will be darker than it already is. "Why do you hate me?"

"Depends on how you define hate." Ella told her as Lydia looked confused, "I define it as disliking."

"Well, I define at as Queen B. A hint, that's you." Ella gave a fake smile then left a surprised Lydia who walked the other way to where Alec was.

Once Lydia turned around to leave, she was met by a disappointed Alec.

"Alec-"

"Let's go find Jace."

"Okay."

----------------------------------------

B-I-N-G-O

Ooooh, Ella is throwing some shade at Lydia.

To be honest, I really don't like Lydia. That's how I got inspired😂🙊

Sorry for any misspelled words!

//-stilesunicorn//