[29]

^The eye roll tho😂😂

^The eye roll tho😂😂

Enjoy✨🙊

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Home ×

Woods ×

Room ×

Pandemonium ×

Crystal Palace

"Whats wrong?" Magnus asked as he glanced over Ella's shoulder to see what she was looking at. "It's nothing. It's just I have on more place left." She smiled widely, obviously proud of her work.

"Yeah, but why the sad face?" Magnus asked coldly, like always, as he stirred two drinks. "I just found out more about my past." She pouted as she folded the paper. Magnus chuckled, "Fill me up."

He handed her a drink an they both sat on the couch. Apparently, Maryse found out Ella was a seer. She thought Ella might be working with Valentine, so she sent her away. Ella decided to stay with her closest friend; Magnus.

Ella was actually disappointed that the woman who decided to let Ella stay at the Institute for 18 years, was now accusing her. But Ella didn't mind, she's a seer, a seer can be capable of doing anything like working with Valentine.

The actual reason that she was upset, was that Alec's wedding was the next day. She didn't want to go, even Magnus didn't want his heart to break. So here they are at Magnus's place, just chatting.

"Whoa." Magnus chuckled after Ella told him everything that happened yesterday. "Anyways, I probably should leave. Me, Chris, and Peter are going to Crystal Palace to get that stupid necklace."

"What are you going to do today?" Ella asked as she out on her black leather jacket; it runs in the family. "Isabelle, wants me to be her defense attorney." Ella was about to grab her phone but stopped when she processed what he said.

"Against who?" She finally took her phone and slid it in her pocket. Magnus sighed, "Lydia." Ella's face dropped and her mouth was wide open, including her eyes. "What?" Magnus covered his ears as Ella screamed her question.

"What as in repeat, or what as in unbelievable?" Magnus asked the stupidest question Ella has ever heard. "What as in unbelievable!"

"Well, at least I understood." Magnus moved his body around, like he always does, and placed his glass on the table. "Anyways, shouldn't you be leaving?"