[10]

^Ella's crying session when she finds out

^Ella's crying session when she finds out. So sad.😭💔

Hope Enjoy this CRAZY Chapter!

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

The buses, the police cars, the ambulances, the busy people, the clubs, these were the sounds that Ella could here at night. It's not that she was slow, it's that her thoughts were breaking her.

And right now she's heading to the Institute to pack her stuff. She's going hunting for Magnus Bane, and yes we all now that he's the greatest warlock and that cannot be found easily. But that's not what Ella thinks.

When I get that warlock I'll get all the answers I want and no one will stop me. Even that piece of paper that I am holding. She thought.

A while ago she went to this Cafe to get a water bottle. When she payed the money, the cashier gave her her change and a paper. When she opened the paper it was the same.

Home

Woods

Room

Pandemonium

Crystal Palace

GO ALONE!

She really got tired of that piece of crap, it's been following her everywhere so she decided to keep it and find out what it means.

She looked up from her paper and saw the church.

She stepped in front of the door and opened it. She was met by people staring at her. Then when they realized it was her, they continued their conversations

Ella quickly headed towards the stairs, she heard another steps in front of her. When she reached the hallway she saw Alec getting inside a room. She ignored it and was about to pass the room when she found out who was he talking to.

Hurts Like Hell- Fleurie

"Lydia, do you have a minute?" Alec asked and he looked quite nervous, Ella doesn't know why but she know Alec is not the nervous type.

"Alec, I'm sorry about your parent, but my hands were tied." She apologized as Ella sighed wanting to punch that girl.

"Look, I...I know." Oh he looked very nervous. "The law is hard, but it's the law, and I respect that." He went on. "But I've realized that I have to listen to my heart." He sighed nervously. "Lets's not forget where that got me." Lydia chuckled.