[3]

^Ella glaring when Alec jokes about her losing her memory

^Ella glaring when Alec jokes about her losing her memory. Can't Wait😂

Please read my Teen Wolf fan fiction❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

She was still awake. She couldn't sleep. She was too scared. If she slept she would forget everything. Even who she was. She looked beside her and smiled at a sleeping Lightwood. The wind hit her face causing a couple of dirts entering through her eyes.

"Ow!" She rubbed her eyes and tears fell, she waited for the pain to leave. Her hands wandered around herself while her eyes kept close. She had this itching feeling in her eyes and wanting to rub it very hard. Her hands searched and found hard core abs.

"Alec." She shook him knowing that those abs she touched were his. "What?" He groaned and she is guessing that he sat up. "Why are we in the woods?" She placed her hands on her lap and sighed.

"Some werewolf ate us and I don't know how, but were still alive." Ella said sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny." Alec huffed.

"Okay, can you help me get this stupid dirt out of my eye? Because I am starting to think it's going to enter my brain." She joked seriously.

"How did the dirt get in your eyes?" He chuckled.

"Enough of questions, Alec. Just help me." She slapped his arm. "Ok. Jeez." He gritted through his teeth.

Alec then stood up and walked away. Leaving the innocent Ella on the floor thinking that he was still there. "Alec?" She searched her hands for him but only touched dirt. "Alec, where are you?" She yelled. She sighed in annoyance when she got no answer. "Oh, I swear I am going to kill that Lightwood!" She muttered loudly. She then heard footsteps coming her way, she froze in her place.

"Don't worry. It's just me." He said as he sat down in front her. "I am going to kill you." She rubbed her eyes. "Jeez, I just went to that lake to get you water." He rolled his eyes, even though she couldn't see him she still felt it. He grabbed her hand and gave her a bottle of water.

Ella spilled some of the water in her other hand, and she washed her eyes with the water. Slowly dirt would come out and Alec would chuckle. After washing all the dirt out from both eyes, she opened them widely. Her eyes were pure red, and Alec's eyes widened when he saw them. "What? What's wrong?" She searched her face to see what he was staring at.

"Your eyes are red." Alec stated. "Like dark red." He added, "Like blood."

"Are you trying to tell me that I am made of blood? Because I already know that."

"No, like seriously they're red not white." He pointed at her eyes. "Ok." She sighed like she was in the middle of hungry monkeys trying to eat her. "Anyways," He knew what she would do, so he started getting up slowly as she continued "Oh no Alec! I am so going to kill you."

Alec ran and she chased after him. They were like 5 year old children playing hide and seek. But to Alec it was serious. "Okay- I am sorry." He yelled as he kept running. "I said I am going to kill you, so I am going to kill you." She yelled almost catching up with him. "Wait-wait-wait." Alec stopped on his track. Ella was still running and she couldn't stop her self. Until, she hit him and they both fell from the long cliff that stopped Alec from his tracks.

They both stumbled down the long cliff trying to catch a tree that makes them stop. Alec caught a tree but his grip left when Ella came stumbling down. Ella on the other side couldn't take control, she got scratched badly in the stomach from a sharp branch.

Suddenly, they both fell in front of the church. They both groaned in pain not bothering to take their surroundings. "Ella, are you ok?" He asked when he heard her groan louder. He didn't wait for an answer as he crawled towards her. He turned her so she could lay on her back. He looked at her bleeding stomach in wide eyes. She wasn't only bleeding red blood, but black blood too.

He picked her up bridal style and walked in the institute. "Alec, I was worried s-" Izzy cut herself when she saw a bleeding Ella in his hands. "What happened?" Clary asked. Alec ignored her question and laid Ella on the bed and the team surrounded her. "Your going to be okay." Alec assured Ella as he took her hands in his. Her answer was groaning in pain.

"Okay, Ella stay awake don't close your eyes no matter what." Jace said, she nodded. "How?" She groaned. "Where is the doctor?" Alec yelled to no one in particular. Ella's eyes started drooping. "Ella, don't close them." said Jace. "Ella. Ella listen to me, if you close them you'll lose everything. You won't know who you are." Alec begged.

"I am tired and in pain," She started "I don't think I will survive." She cried. "Ella please don't. Please don't do this." Isabelle's eyes were full of tears. "I can't lose my best friend. I can't lose my sister." Isabelle cried as Ella's eyes drooped, "I am sorry." Was all that came out of her mouth and then her eyes closed. Everyone stood in shock. Isabelle sobbing, Alec close to crying, Jace in shock, and Clary was just smiling sadly.

"Everything will be alright." Alec assured as he kissed her hand. Not all of them have faith of whats going to happen, but at least Alec does.

----------------------------------------------

How was it?

It took me 3 hours to write this non stop.Hopefully you enjoyed it.

//-stilesunicorn//