[24]

^Why are Ella's eyes glowing gold?

Enjoy💕

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Ella." Chris shook her as she just stood there with glowing gold eyes. Eleanor was pacing around the room. After, they saw Ella's glowing eyes they took her to the ladies bathroom. Even though Chris wasn't allowed he still entered.

"Ella, c'mon your scaring us." Chris shook her but she didn't respond. Eyes and Mouth were wide open, it was like she was staring at Chris or something was in her head.

"Ella." Alec grabbed her by her arm making her turn around."You can't go there." He told her. "I have to." She took her arm out of his grip. "It's too dangerous." His eyes filled with worry.

"I will do anything to get revenge." She shouted in anger. "I can't loose you." He stepped closer. "You wont, at least if you have faith in me" She yelled making him flinch. She then left with without a word, and he just kept standing there.

She walked in the club and followed Isabelle and Jace. As they walked in the private place, behind the curtains. Jace and Ella closed the curtains after Alec got in."Izzy now" Ella and Jace shouted.

Izzy then took of her leather jacket and her platinum wig revealing her black long hair and her white top and skirt. Around 10 boys walked over Izzy and Ella flinched stepping back as she bumped into Alec.

"Watch out." Clary pushed one of the guys to the floor. Making the other boys stop and realize whats happening. Ella took out her sword and twirled it and stabbed a guy making him disappear.

Ella leaned down to the floor and stabbed him the guy behind her. "Jace" She yelled out as she threw the sword towards him. Ella then turned around as a guy held her from the floor with hr neck and slamming her back towards a wall.

"Valentine wants you dead" He deadpanned. "Leave me alone." She hesitated trying to catch her breathe. "How about,no?" He chuckled. "Look at your friends,no one cares about you." He turned around at her friends then again at her.

She looked over at them and they were fighting. "Leave her alone you bastard." Alec yelled punching the guy that held Ella. Ella then fell to the floor and her vision got blurry. She looked up seeing the bastard on the floor and Alec leaning down.

"Alec." Ella tried catching the hand he offered her, but failed. Her head fell to the floor and her eyes closed slowly. "Ella." Alec shouted shaking her awake, but she just laid there unconscious.

"I know how I lost my memory." Was the first thing Ella said as she blinked and her eye color went back to normal. She was faced by a wall, she then turned around to two girls looking at her like she was a boy in a girl's bathroom.

Ella then got out of the bathroom and looked for Chris and Eleanor. She bumped into the crowd as she tried making her way out of the club. She bumped into someone causing her to fall on the ground.

"I am sorry—Ella?" She heard the all to well familiar voice, she looked up at him and removed the hair out of her face as she waved. "Hey...Alec." She said slowly.

"There you are." He helped her get up from the floor and they were now face-to-face. "I thought you said she had glowing eyes." Alec said to someone who was behind Ella.

Ella turned around and saw the familiar faces she was looking for in the first place. "They were, what happened to them?" Chris opened Ella's eyes to look at them as she slapped his hand away.

"Anyways... You guys totally ditched me!" She yelled at the two, they both apologized Ella sighed in forgiveness. "I know why I lost my memory."

"How?" Alec asked, "That's why I fell unconscious when we were here at first. When we met Clary. He injected me with a yellow liquid, I am not really sure what it was."

"We have to ask Magnus." Alec suggested as they all nodded, following him out of the club.

They all walked towards a black small car and got in. Before Ella could enter the passenger seat she glanced at Chris.

"Do you know how to drive?" She asked him as he turned the ignition on, he looked at he and shook his head. "No."

She glanced back at Alec and Eleanor who simply shrugged their shoulders. "I swear if we crash I'll torture you."

She closed the door as Chris spoke, "How will you torture me if your dead?" Ella looked at him in disbelief as she sighed.

"Just Drive."

"A seer?" Ella slammed both her palms on the table as she looked confused. "Yes, a seer is able to see into Time's Flow." Magnus explained.

"A time flow?" Ella questioned as she narrowed her eyes. "Yes, past, present, and future." He answered as Ella pursed her lips.

"Anyways, the normal type of Seer is among their kind. They can be found just about everywhere. Said to appear a few hundred years after mankind came into being." He waved his arms around as he spoke.

"So, seers are people who can see the future or the past or the present?" Ella asked as her upper lip twitched, Magnus nodded. "Well, they actually live the present."

"How do you know that I am seer?" Ella challenged him as she sat down beside Chris. "Because, people don't just walk in and look at a place and remember what happened here before they forgot their memory."

"Plus, you had glowing eyes." He added as he clasped his hands and walked over to her. "Ella, this power is very important. Your one of the luckiest people to have that. It's a big part of your life now and you have to accept it."

"So, I'll know when bad or good things will happen before they happen?" Ella sounded very confused as Magnus nodded.

"Cool."

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for any misspelled words❤️

Anyways, what did you think?

I am going to develop a relationship between Ella and Chris. And don't worry it won't be a Romeo and Juliet story like Scallison.

It'll be a Stalia story. Where two idiots fall in love❤️😍😂

//-stilesunicorn//