[30]

^Ella is so confused😂✌🏻️Why?

Emma Stone as Emma Hudson

Enjoy💡❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Wait, so your telling me that you saw glimpses of memories?" Emma, Ella's best friend, paced around the room as she rubbed her hands together. "Yes, but they were different places and different ages."

"Wait, you told me that there was this paper that was following you around, right?" Emma sat down in front of Ella on the bed. Ella nodded her head, "And every place you go that is on the list, you get a memory back."

"Ok, your scaring me." Ella chuckled as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Maybe, the Crystal Palace was the last place you had to go because if you sleep here you will get your memories back."

"Emma, this is impossible." Ella stood up and was ready to get out, but of course she got stopped. "Ella, your eyes literally turn into a golden color and you could literally see the future. Your brothers eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay, hair literally grows from his cheeks and then, well, immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you or your brother right now – okay – it would magically heal, but you're telling me you're having trouble grasping a possibility?" Ella glanced back at Emma as she sighed, "That's a good point."

"Exactly, now lets go." Emma spoke with no emotion as she pulled Ella with her outside the room. "Okay, where is the necklace?" Ella asked once they reached Chris and Peter. "Upstairs, your the only one who can go upstairs. You and your mother fingerprints are the only ones that are set in the device." Peter answered coldly, as always.

Ella nodded as she gestured for them to follow her to the elevator. "My mom created this place?" Ella asked in awe as she looked around the Palace. "Yeah." Emma smiled at her best friends actions, like she was a ten year old.