[22]

^Find out why Ella dropped Cade from the couch😂😂😂😂

Enjoy this Chapter❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"You use to always turn off my playstation when I won't play football with you." Cade laughed as Ella stroked his brown locks as he laid on her lap on the couch.

"I would do that?" She chuckled at her actions when she was a little kid.

She told him earlier about her memory loss and he decided to fill her up and talk about their history. Cade never forgot about her, and if she still had her memories, she wouldn't forget about him.

The only thing Ella is actually thinking about now was, Eleanor. How will she tell Cade about what happened to Eleanor. About how she became a vampire and how Raphael bit her.

She still wanted the punch she promised herself. She wanted to punch the bloody vampire Raphael, the boy that pissed her off with the way he talks and his actions.

Next time she sees him, she's going to give him the punch she always wanted to give him. Ella actually started remembering a lot of stuff. She still didn't finish the tasks on the paper.

She hadn't seen the paper since a long time, but she knows that it's still somewhere in her room back at the Institute.

"Ella." He waved a hand in front her face which caused her to get back into reality. "Yeah?"

"You okay?" He asked with a worried face, "Yeah, tell me more." She had a huge grin on her face as he spoke. She hadn't even realized Alec until he chuckled at her face when she zoomed out. "I remember your first crush," Cade chuckled as Ella glared at him.

"You would always stutter whenever you talked to him. You once tried to be cool on a skateboard, my skateboard, and you fell when you placed your foot on the ground because you were too focused on Johnny. Oh, and Johnny was the guy's name." Alec and Cade started laughing as Ella glared at her brother.

"Johnny?" Alec said between laughs as anger rose onto Ella. She pushed Cade from her lap causing him to collapse into the floor.

Ella chuckled at her actions, "Who's laughing now?" Cade winced in pain as Ella remembered that he didn't completely heal from his wound.

"Cade, oh my God. I am so sorry." Ella apologized as she helped Cade up. He then stopped and looked at her with a huge grin on his face. He and Alec started laughing at her reaction when Cade winced. "Who's laughing now?" They both said between laughs.

"Your actually in on this, Lightwood?" Ella asked the brown haired boy in disbelief. Apparently, Cade and Alec did actually know each other.

They made up and talked a bit while Ella was staring at Alec. It turns out, Alec and Cade aren't really different. They both love making fun of Ella, and that doesn't make Ella any happier.

"Ella, a word please." Magnus called from the door frame as the trio looked at him confused. Ella mumbled an 'ok' as she stood up and walked towards Magnus.

"What's up?" She asked once she reached Magnus. "Come here." She followed him to the next room as they got in.

"What's wrong?" She asked once he turned around and faced her with a worried look. "Did you finish the paper?"

"What paper?" Ella asked, cluelessly. "The paper Ella. The paper that will help you get your memories back."

"Oh." She remembered and answered quickly, "No." Which made Magnus confused and angry at the same time.

"Why?" He looked at her with narrowing eyes and a slightly open mouth. "Cause I didn't really have the time. I was looking for my brother."

"Well now you do, so continue today at night after Cade goes to sleep." He told her as she nodded. Magnus got out of the room and Ella followed but went to her room.

She opened her room door and flinched when she saw the familiar girl in front of her. "Eleanor, what the hell?" Ella placed her right hand on her heart.

"Sorry." The pale girl smirked. Eleanor was wearing a gold sparkly dress with black flats. "I missed you." Ella ran towards the girl to hug but only to be stopped.

"What? Vampires don't hug now?" Ella looked confused, "No, I could feel your adrenaline running in you and I want it so bad but I don't want to hurt you."

Ella just formed her lips into an circular shape and took a step back for safety. "I see you found Cade." Eleanor smiled shyly, "You have a crush on my brother don't you?"

"What no, anyways can I see him?" Eleanor said shyly as she stood on her toes and swung back and forth obviously impatient. "I didn't tell him about what happened to you."

"Oh." Eleanor stopped swinging and looked down at her shoes. "Are you still mad at me?" Ella asked the very pale vampire girl.

"No, I understand you didn't have a choice. But most importantly it is so cool to be a vampire!" Eleanor squealed as Ella laughed. "I really want to hug you."

"How about a high five?" Eleanor asked as she rose her hand up and Ella high fived it. "So, tell me how is it like being a vampire?"

They both sat on the bed as Eleanor chatted about how it's like being a Vampire. Ella wished that she was a vampire but she would be hiding in the shadows.

Also, she prefers Werewolves than Vampires. First, Teen Wolf is her favorite TV show. Second, werewolves can be revealed to the sun. Third, they're so cool.

Now, Eleanor prefers Vampires than Werewolves. So, her and Ella are having a fight about Werewolves and Vampires.

"No, I prefer to be under the sun than in the shadows." Ella argued as Eleanor chuckled, "Please, Vampires are faster."

"Uh uh." Ella sassed with her finger as it ran in a wave. "Yes Uh." Eleanor sassed causing Ella to chuckle at her. "Eleanor, how come your a ten year old and you still know all of this?"

"I got my tricks." Eleanor wiped her shoulder causing Ella to chuckle as the door creaked open.

"Ella?" His voice filled the silent room.

"Eleanor?"

-------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Finally updated.

I am back to school, that's why it took my time to update.

Ps....Check my other story! SEER

//-stilesunicorn//