Prologue

^What an act!!😂✌🏻️

^What an act!!😂✌🏻️

Enjoy the Chapter😌

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Ella." Someone grabbed Ella by her arm making her turn around. "You can't go there." Alec whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine. "I have to." She took her arm out of his grip. "It's too dangerous." His eyes filled with worry. "I will do anything to get revenge." Ella glared at him.

"I can't loose you." He stepped closer to her. "You won't, at least if you have faith in me." She yelled making him flinch. Ella nodded then left with no other word, and he just kept standing there. Ella stepped in the club and followed Isabelle and Jace.

They walked in the private area as Jace and Ella closed the curtains after Alec got in; exactly following the plan. "Izzy now." Jace shouted as Izzy took of her leather jacket and her platinum wig revealing her black long hair and her white top and skirt.

Around 10 boys walked over Izzy causing Ella to flinch as she stepped back and bumped into a muscular body. Ella looked up to meet hazel eyes who had his arms wrapped around her so she doesn't trip.

"Watch out." A red haired girl pushed one of the guys to the floor. Making the others get out of their trance. Ella took out her sword and twirled it and stabbed a guy making him disappear. Ella felt a guy behind her wanting to punch, so she leaned down to the floor and stabbed him.

Ella threw her sword towards Jace, seeing as he didn't have one. Ella then started throwing punches and kicks at guys. She then turned around to see if someone needs help, only to see a guy holding her from the floor by her neck and slamming her back towards a wall.

Ella was now hanging from the wall by her neck from one of the invaders. "Valentine wants you dead." He deadpanned. "Leave me alone." She hesitated trying to catch her breathe. "How about, no?" He laughed. "Look at your friends, no one cares about you." He turned around and looked at them, then again at her.

"Leave her alone you bastard." A familiar voice yelled pulling Ella out of her thoughts. She fell to the floor and her vision began to blur. She looked up seeing the bastard dead and her friend leaning down. "Alec." She tried catching the hand he offered her, but failed. Her head fell to the floor and everything went black. The last thing she heard was "Ella."

----------------------------------

So?? Did u like the prologue?
It has been edited, btw!

//-stilesunicorn//