[2]

^Ella's face when she finds out that she will forget everyone if she sleeps

Thank You Guys for 133 Views, I will make sure I update as soon as I can.

Because you know that bitch (AKA School) has ruined my life.

Anyways guys, I will start doing 3rd Point Of View. Since its easier.

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Even me."

Ella stopped once she heard the last statement. "What?" Ella turned around to face the lightwood. She couldn't forget him; he's her best friend. Her first crush. "If you sleep you'll forget everything, everyone!" Alec stepped closer to her. "Why?" Ella whispered withe furrowed eyebrows. Alec sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Again with the questions, Holt."

"Alec." Ella warned and slapped his hand away from her shoulder, and gave him a serious look. Alec sighed in defeat, "You fell unconscious." Ella rose a brow and scoffed, "Yeah, Alec. Everyone falls unconscious and when they wake up they lived happily ever after. But when I fall unconscious, I lose my memory. Yeah Alec, that totally makes sense." Ella was close to tears as she said those words that barely came out. "Look, all you have to do is not to sleep."

"For how long?"

"Until, we find a way of how to get your memories back."

"When is that?"

"I dont know, Ella. Just, dont sleep."

"You sound a lot like my favorite TV character." Ella chuckled as she sat down on the dirt. Alec chuckled and joined her on the dirty floor, "What's her name?" Ella chuckled, "It's a he, and I am not telling you his name. You have to guess." Ella pulled her legs up to her chest as Alec soothed his chin like he was in deep thoughts.

"Bob?"

"No." She now had a huge grin on her face. Alec never failed to make Ella smile or even laugh. He was like the stem of the flower. She is the flower. So without him she falls and he wouldn't catch her. But he always did.

"Mason?" Alec had puppy eyes hoping for a 'yes'. Which came out as a 'no'.

"Okay, I give up what's his name?" Alec threw his hands up and sighed.

"I though you'd never give up, Lightwood." Ella's blue eyes met his deep brown ones. They stared for a while, until Alec broke the silence.

"We should go." He stood up, patting the dirt away from his pants as he started walking away leaving Ella sitting still on the dirt. "Aren't you coming?" He asked as he realized she wan't following.

"I never give up on stars, Alec." She sighed as she stared deeply towards the stars. Alec chuckled as he came back to his old position. "And i never give up on you, Holt." He rapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

They both stared at the stars on the dark sky. Like a couple. Every now and then, they would gaze at each other. Whenever Alec caught Ella staring at him, she would quickly turn her gaze towards the dirt and start blushing. Like Always.

--------------------------------

Sorry guys. This chapter is so short I know. I am really tired right now and thought I had to update. I will go to sleep now, Good Night!

//-stilesunicorn//