[33]

^So sad to watch someone cry💔 And yes guys I cry when I see someone cry😂 Dont Judge😹

Enjoy,💕

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Chris, I'm so sorry about earlier-" Ella was cut off by Chris who spoke with an evil grin, "You actually think Chris exists, huh Ella?"

Ella furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as Alec placed a hand in front of her for protection. "Valentine."

Ella looked at Alec with a confused face, then looked back at Chris who wasn't Chris anymore. "You-"

"Yes darling, I am Valentine." Valentine spoke through gritted teeth as tears formed in Ella's eyes. "So, this whole time Chris never existed?"

"Chris Collins is just a legendary person who died a million years ago. I just used his name and changed into a younger version of Chris Collins."

"Why are you doing this?" Ella's tears flowed down her cheeks as she stepped closer, but Alec stopped her with his arm.

"Alec-" Ella was cut off by Alec, "Ella, I am not letting you near that guy." Ella opened her mouth to speak but was cut off; again.

"That's all you did, huh? First Jace's father, and now Chris?" Alec spoke as a huge smirk formed on Valentine's face as he placed his hands behind his back. Ella looked confused as she looked at Alec who gave her the I will tell you later look.

"I wanted your trust, Ella. That's exactly what I wanted. I wanted you to feel bad for trusting someone who doesn't exist. For making the biggest mistake of your life. I want you to blame yourself!" Valentine spoke with so much confidence as he held a smirk on.

"What now, Valentine? Huh? Your going to trick someone else? Your gonna get us all on our knees praying for you to stop. Well, guess what, I don't know if you ever heard of the cartoon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but if you did, the good guys win and the bad guys lose. Don't get your hopes up, Valentine. Because that's going to be your biggest mistake." 

"Wow! Even though your still angry and disappointed, you still manage to make me laugh." Valentine chuckled at Ella's speech, referring to the joke. "That's all you grasped?!" Alec and Ella asked, well-more like shouted, at the same time.

"Anyways, I came here to break the news. I didn't come her for a fight." Valentine spoke as he turned around to leave but got stopped by Ella. "Well, I want a fight." Alec's smirk dropped once he heard what Ella had said.

"Your not serious are you?" Alec asked the brunette as a quiver full of arrows and bow appeared on her right shoulder. "How did you-" Alec was cut off by Ella, "You actually thought that I wouldn't know about Valentine coming? I am a seer, Alec." 

The sound of the screaming demons filled the rooms as Ella got her bow ready and placed an arrow. "I need my bow." Alec said as Ella rolled her eyes. "Go get it, I will be fine." Ella sighed as the demons ran through the walls. "What-" Alec was cut off, "GO!"

Alec ran outside as Ella started throwing arrows and punched here and there. She kicked a demon that was running her way with an open mouth ready to feed itself. She got cuts everywhere around her body as she struggled to run with the long skirt.

She ripped off her skirt making it shorter and easier for her to run in. Within minutes, Alec came back shooting arrows at the starved demons. Ella went to pull out an arrow from her quiver, but found it empty.

"Shit." Ella mumbled as she threw her quiver and bow. She got two daggers out and started slashing the demons causing them to let out cracking whimpers. "Runes." Alec managed to yell from all the noise that was happening.

Realization hit Ella as she ran past the demons and to the walls. She started drawing a rune but was pulled away by sharp nails digging deep into her right shoulder. Ella yelled in pain as she fell to her knees, she tried hard to stand up but she was too weak.

She then felt the nails dig out and she felt the demon leave. She looked behind her and saw what she never expected. "Ella, stay with me." He yelled as he continued to slash and fight the demon, who let out load whimpers every time the pain hit him.

"Cade." Ella offered her hand so he could help her, but she felt everything being zoomed out. She fell on her face as everything went black. Cade managed to finish the demon off as he ran towards an unconscious Ella.

The sounds of the demons started to low down as Alec kept drawing runes on the walls to prevent the demons to cross. "Come on, Ella." Cade shook her as he inspected her deep scar that was left on her shoulder by the demon.

He ripped the hem of his shirt as he pressed it against her wound. He noticed her white top was covered in blood as he scanned her body. He came upon her ripped skirt as he came to her legs, she had no shoes on.

Cade chuckled as he remembered that whenever Ella use to train in the Crystal Palace, she never were shoes. Alec came running towards them after he finished drawing the runes and finishing off the rest of the demons.

"Is she okay?" Alec asked as he bent down and sat across from Cade. "Yeah, she's just unconscious." Cade answered as he sat in an much more comfortable seating position. "Will she heal?" Alec asked as Cade sighed and shook his head.

"How are we going to help her? I mean, there is nothing here that can help her." Alec sighed as he took Ella's hand in his and rubbed soothing circles. Cade then started to feel a shake on his lap as he looked down at Ella who was shaking.

"What's happ-" Alec got cut off by Ella who jolted up with gold eyes. Her gold eyes then turned into their normal brown color as she sighed. Cade and Alec had curious faces on as they looked at her waiting for an answer.

"I remember."

------------------------------------------------------

Sup homies! I am sorry that it long to post. Anyways, book is almost done.

Plus, what do you think about what Ella said when she said, 'I remember' ?

//-stilesunicorn//