[31]

^I am laughing so hard rn😂😂 Why is Emma doin' that face tho?!😂✌🏻️

Enjoy... I guess😝🙈

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Rolling in the deep by Adele."

The necklace fell from Ella's grip as it broke into tiny pieces. Ella started breathing heavily as she placed her hand on her mouth and stepped backwards until her back came contact with the wall.

"You..." She pointed a finger at Peter as tears streamed down her face. "Your-your my dad."

Emma glanced at Peter as he looked at Ella with no emotion. "I already know that." He spoke coldly.

"And it's not a son me and my mom were hiding..." Ella let out a sob as she pointed a finger towards Emma.

Emma looked confused as Ella continued, "She's your daughter." Emma and Peter looked at each other with confused faces.

"She's my sister." Tears started rolling down Emma's face as she smiled. Peter looked confused and Ella started smiling.

"Your my sister." Emma chuckled which caused Ella to chuckle also. Peter looked confused as the girls embraced each other.

"Two daughters and a son?" Peter whined as he face palmed himself causing the girls to giggle. Ella face dropped as Emma looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?" The blonde asked, "I never giggle." The brunette realized causing Emma to burst out laughing which caused Ella to laugh.

"Hey, don't you have a wedding to attend?" Peter broke the girls laughing as Ella's face formed into a sad smile.

"Yeah, but I am not going." Ella shook it off as Emma looked at her with a shocked face. "What? Why?"

"Because he's the love of my life, and I don't want to be heart broken even though I am heart broken more than I have ever been heart broken."

"I don't understand." Peter looked confused as Ella let out a breath she was holding. "WHAT? You have a wedding and your not going." Emma yelled as Ella's face expression turned into a scared one.

Emma did this thing with her face and her hands which caused the other two to looked at her weirdly. (The thing Emma did is in the gif above.)

"Ugh, your so dumb." Emma groaned as she took Ella's hand and pulled her to the elevator.

"Emma-" Emma didn't let Ella continue her sentence as she placed her index finger on Ella's lips. "Shhh, all the talking is for later. Now, we have to get you ready."