[15]

^Ella's face when she read the letter😢

Are you excited? Cuz hell yea I am! (For you to read it.)

Enjoy❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Dampness.

Damp is what Ella felt from all the tears she cried. Her heart felt selfish. She felt selfish for giving up on her family. She's the reason her family grew apart. She is the reason. She wishes that she could go back in time and change every single mistake she has done. A knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts. "Come in." She called.

Magnus revealed his self from behind the door wearing his sleep clothes. "I heard you crying. Are you ok?"

"No." She admitted as she placed her palms on her temples and rubbed in circles as she cried. "Whats wrong?" He asked as he closed the door and sat on bed. "I am the reason my family grew apart."

"Why?" He couldn't help but only feel bad for the girl. It wasn't her fault and he only believed that. She didn't want to answer so she just simply handed him the letter. Magnus looked at her confused then he read the letter she handed him.

My Dearest Daughter,

I know you wont come back, but somehow I believe you'll find me. I can't bare to think where you are. You could be with your friends warm and safe or you could be somewhere cold and wet. How do you expect me to tell you?

You were so pretty, in that purple dress your dad got you, with your long brown hair flowing down your back. With your black short high-heels on. Yes, it was the first tome you were going to a proper party; we didn't want anything to ruin your night.

We gave you a lift in our small black BMW and dropped you off around the corner- you didn't want anybody seeing you being dropped by mommy and daddy. We were going to pick you up at 11:30PM too, you begged to stay out later. I wanted you to be home by 10, but your dad persuaded me to let you out a bit longer.

Magnus stopped reading and glanced at Ella who was dying with tears. She nodded telling him to continue, and that's what he did.

You were 10 years old but still, in my eyes you were my baby, my little girl in her room playing with her dolls.

You never liked to be around us when you were with your friends, you thought it was embarrassing. But I know how it feels to be around your friends. I loved seeing you happy with your friends and enjoying your life.

I knew I had to tell you anytime soon about the other world, but your dad said it was too soon.

I know one day I will leave you, and I am sorry. Very sorry. I just hope right now your enjoying everything and that your safe.

I hope that you found friends that could be a perfect family, besides us.

I know your brother bothered you the whole time, but Cade always loved you. He will never stop loving you.

Your dad always tried to attend the dinners you made but work was keeping him busy. He would come back tired from work and eat the left over of the food you made.

I am sorry that I wasn't hanging with you a lot but that was because of the Shadow World. Me and Maryse would talk about you non-stop.

I didn't want you to meet Isabelle and Alec because they were Shadowhunters and you are one too.

If I'm not here with you, find your brother. Cade Holt.

I love you. Stay safe.

Magnus rolled the letter and placed it back in the box. He wont lie but a few tears fell. He looked over at Ella and saw she was in a bad mood. "I have to go, I have some stuff to do." He kissed her forehead and walked out of the room leaving the crying Ella all alone.

Every time Ella has a crying session, it goes the same way. First, she cries in her position. Second, she talks to herself. Third, she gets angry and says its her fault. Fourth, she breaks something. Fifth, she regrets breaking it. Sixth, she tries and fixes it. Seventh, she fixed her problem.

But that's not how her crying session went this time. She just sat down on bed not believing what she has done.

She didn't want to be with her family because she thought it was embarrassing. She blamed them for the simple things. She never got along with them because she never tried.

And now it's her fault that they're all dead. If it hadn't been for her, she would've been with them and saved them. But she was with her friends lying about how awesome her family was.

Her family was awesome. But she never accepted that. She wanted her family to be perfect. But no one is perfect. Ella made a huge mistake. And she needs to get Justice for her family.

Starting off by finding her brother.

Cade Holt she is going to find you.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter is a bit short. Usually, my chapters would be 1000 or more words.

But in this chapter it's 897 words.

Thanks for reading❤️

//-stilesunicorn//