[16]

^Ella's face when she finds out about her brother

Francisco Lachowski as Cade Holt

The boy in the picture is Ella's older brother

The boy in the picture is Ella's older brother. So hot right😍😍😍❤️❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Nervousness

Ella was nervous. She is nervous.

She is currently waiting on a white leather couch for a woman who works at the palace. The Winter Palace. Apparently, she asked Magnus where could she find Cade and he told her at the The Winter Palace.

"Ms.Holt, Mrs.Blitzer is waiting for you at her office." A woman wearing a long white skirt and a white button up shirt. I guess now I know why it's called the winter palace, Ella thought referring to everything that was white in the palace.

Ella nodded as she stood up and followed the woman to the office. "Mrs.Blitzer, Ms.Holt is here." The woman announced as she knocked on the door then opened it. "Ella Holt." Mrs.Blitzer stood up from her seat but stood still behind her desk.

The woman closed the door leaving Ella and the owner of the palace. "Hello." Ella smiled and shook the hand that Mrs.Blitzer offered.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs.Blitzer." Ella sat down on the chair on the other side of the desk. "Please, call me Aspen."

"Now, Ella what brings you here?" Aspen was obviously happy to see Ella. "I wanted to ask if Cade is here."

"Cade? As if in Cade Holt?" Aspen asked causing Ella to nod. Aspen's smile slowly faded as she looked sorry at the girl. "Where is he?"

"Honey, we had a mission to fight the witches and we sent a group, and Cade was one of the people." Aspen looked at the floor with a sad look on her face. "And?" Ella's eyes began to tear up.