[32]

^What? Why? What happened? I am crying rn, af

Enjoy👻🙊

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Your Beautiful By James Blunt

The sound of the door closing rushed through everybody's ears as Magnus came in sight. Maryse scoffed whilst Ella sighed in relief and everybody chuckled. "I can't breath." Alec muttered as Lydia fixed his tie.

"I know." She sighed and looked at Ella and Magnus. Ella knew what Magnus and Alec felt for each other, but she wanted Alec as much as Magnus wanted him. Alec sighed as he turned and faced everyone.

"Alec..." Maryse spoke once Alec got down the stairs, Alec passed his mother and stood in front of Ella and Magnus. Alec looked at the two with an unsure look, causing Ella to smile.

"Alec, it's okay." She gave a fake smile and rubbed Alec's arm. She then turned around and walked as a tear slipped down her cheek. She felt a hand wrap around her arm and turn her around.

She was now facing Alec and their faces were inches apart. Alec smiled which caused Ella to smile. Alec leaned in and their lips touched as fireworks ran in Ella's veins and up and down her spine.

Their lips moved in sync as he placed his hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jace smiled knowing that that's what Alec wanted to do a long time ago. While, Izzy cried happy tears, and Clary and Simon had huge grins on their faces.

Maryse faces filled with anger, while her husband looked disappointed but had a teeny tiny bit happiness. Magnus was proud of Ella and her success, he still was sad but was happy for them.

Lydia, well Lydia had a smile but it was fake, people still think that she works for Valentine. Lydia sighed as she muttered under he breath, "I was wrong, Ella. You did deserve him."

They broke the kiss and stared into each others eyes, whilst Alec got down on one knee causing his mother's eyes to wide. "Ella Holt will you do me the honors and be my girlfriend, Alec Lightwood?"

Everyone stood up from their chairs as huge grins grew on their faces. Ella' eyes got watery from all the happiness she felt, whilst she nodded her head a happy tear fell. Everyone clapped as Alec carried her and swung her around as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

The sound of the door closing caused everyone to stop and look at the hallway waiting for a presence. "This drama isn't over yet?" Ella spoke causing Alec who had her in his arms chuckle. Cade came in sight wearing a tuxedo which caused Ella's heart to flutter.

"Cade." She smiled as she ran to him and she embraced him in a hug. Luke came from behind and gave Ella a reassuring smile as she mouthed a thank you. "Can't believe my younger sister got a boyfriend before me."

"Hey!" She smacked his arms as he chuckled, Emma then came in with a huge grin on her face. "What did I miss?" Everybody laughed at Emma's clueless expression as Ella ran to her and hugged her which caused Emma to get off guard.

"What? What happened?" Emma asked with an amused face which caused Ella to chuckle. "Me and Alec are together." Ella whispered in Emma's ear which caused a chill to run down Emma's spine.

Emma started screaming as she jumped on Alec which caused him to almost trip. "Thank You." She shouted in his ear as he chuckled and covered his ears from all the screaming Emma caused.

"Stop! Right now!" Maryse yelled which caused everyone to come silent. "Alec, you were supposed to marry Lydia." Maryse spoke softly as Lydia came down the stairs holding her dress. "It's okay."

Ella started laughing as everyone look at her with confused looks, "What? That was coming from Lydia. Lydia! I guess there is a first time for everything." Alec chuckled at Ella's comment and so as Emma.

"Ella and Alec deserve each other. It's true love, and I always believed in true love." Lydia spoke as she stood between Maryse and Alec and in front of Ella. "Wow." Ella chuckled which caused Lydia to also chuckle.

"Little Miss Queen B can chuckle. Huh, never saw that coming." Ella had an amused expression and chuckled as Lydia walked and stood in front of Ella. "Ella, I am sorry. It turns out that you and Alec actually deserve each other. Congratulations."

"Wow, Queen B got some act." Emma chuckled which caused the others to chuckle. "Thank You, Lydia. And I am sorry too for my attitude." What no one saw coming was Ella hugging Lydia; that's exactly what happened.

"I have to go." Lydia said once they broke the hug. Ella nodded as everyone left the room leaving Ella and Alec. "Hi." Alec said awkwardly as Ella turned around and faced him. "Hey."

An awkward silence fell upon them as Ella took tiny steps and stood in front of Alec. "You know for a second there I thought that you were going to propose." Ella chuckled as Alec smiled.

"Would you have said yes if I proposed to you?" Alec asked as he connected his hands around Ella's waist. "No, I am 20 years old, Alec." She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you." Alec spoke as their foreheads and noses touched. "I love you more." Ella smiled as she stepped closer to Alec's body. "Impossible." Alec scoffed as their bodies touched and they could feel the warmth.

"Anything is possible." She smiled which caused him to smile as he leaned in and their lips touched. Their lips moved in sync as Alec held her and her legs were now in the air. Alec moved his hands to the small of her back as she tangled her fingers between his hair.

"Awww, how cute."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Who said that? Plz, tell me😂

Stay tuned for the next Chapter❤️

//-stilesunicorn//