[23]

^Why is Ella so guilty and speechless?

Find out yourself, Enjoy❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Guiltiness.

Guilt washed over her as she saw Cade's betrayed expression. She was sitting across from him on a coach while he was talking to Alec glancing at her every second.

After they hadn't seen each other in 14 years they managed to fight; again. She didn't want to lie to him, she didn't want him to know either. She didn't want him to know that the little girl that reminded him of herself was dead; and is now undead.

She stood up from the couch and left the room. She walked down the hallway and into her room; a spare room she used when she stayed at Magnus's.

She threw all the messy papers that were laid on bed on the floor. Until, she found the one she needed. She read the letter over and over again and a tear would shed when she remembered. This letter brought so many memories of her and her mother.

The letter that her mother always wanted to give to her was in her hands. Laura didn't have the chance to give Ella the paper face-to-face. But, still Ella would prefer it so they could squeeze each others souls. They were each others soulmate. Laura was Ella's soulmate.

She folded the paper and placed it on her nightstand. She searched in the pile of papers that were on the floor for the list.

Once she found it, she unfolded it and scanned the list.

Home ×

Woods ×

Room ×

Pandemonium

Crystal Palace

She still had two placed to go to. Pandemonium and Crystal Palace. She needed help though, and the only person who's up for any adventure is him.

"Hell yeah! I would love to go with you to a club." He cheered as he jumped around in excitement causing Ella to chuckled.

"C'mon, I don't wanna be late." She walked away towards the exit as he followed behind her. "Thanks." He smiled her. "For what?" She asked confusedly as to why he thanked her. "For getting me out of there." He whispered loudly and sighed in relief. "I still need proof for Mrs.Blitzer."