[11]

^Ella crying in da car💔

You know it's actually surprising to see that people are really reading my story. I never expected that. I thought that my fan fiction was useless and that when i grow up i will be the only one interested in it😂

But thank so so much, and enjoy this Chapter!

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Staring at is impossible. Staring at it is useless. She couldn't just stay there in the car and stare at her house. She just couldn't. She had to do something. Anything.

She stared at her house and tears fell every time she though about it. She just sat there in the drivers seat crying. She keeps telling her self to do something. But she didn't know why.

She had made a mistake.

Running away from them. Running away from the people who could tell her the truth. But she wanted to know the truth behind this all. And Magnus Bane was the key.

She just didn't know how to find him.

Apparently, the paper that was following her was from Magnus. At least thats what she thought.

She decided to go to all the places that were on the paper, since it said GO ALONE!

The first place on the list was; home.

And she was parked in front of it. Tears falling on her face. She was scared about the truth. She was scared of what's about to happen. But she had to be fearless.

She had to block away that shadow of hers.

As she stepped out of the car, she slowly closed the door. She took a deep breath and wiped away her tears.

Once she reached the front door, tears streamed down her face.

She flinched when she touched the metal door knob. Turning the doorknob, the door opened and flew as it hit the wall.

She stepped in the house and totally recognized it.

That's when it hit her.

"Mommy?" Young Ella ran down the stairs. "Yes, sweetie?" Her mother smiled and called her by the name she would always use.

"Ummm...I was wondering if after all these years we'd meet up with daddy." Young Ella said with puppy eyes.

"Sweetheart, Daddy is busy." Her mother lied.