Epilogue

^ELLAC!!!!! I SHIP THEM SO MUCH, DO YOU?😍❤️

Last Chapter 💔😿

Enjoy💕😝

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"What is this?" Ella asked once she and Alec walked in the unfamiliar room. "Wait." Alec lets go of her hand and walks to a closet that is in the corner of the room. Ella watches as Alec pushes the closet aside that reveals a small machine. Alec gestures for her to come, she walked towards him and stopped beside him.

"Give me your hand." Ella gave Alec her hand which caused fireworks to run through her veins. "Your touch." She whispers softly which caused Alec's head to snap in confusion. "What?" He chuckled which caused Ella to smile. "Your touch makes fireworks run through my veins."

Alec shook his head and smiled at her comment. She smiled back as he lifted her hand and placed it on the machine. "Ella Holt." A mechanic voice said as Alec pulled Ella's hand away from the scanner. The wall opened in half which caused Ella's face to widen in shock.

Suddenly, lights turned on revealing a beautiful room. The room was painted baby blue with a white king sized bed in the middle. There was a small white baby bed beside the kind sized bed. There were stuffed animals inside the baby bed. There was a bid framed window in the middle of the wall. There was a white furry carpet on the floor that covered the marble floor.

There was a white closet in the corner of the room. Alec took his shoes off and walked on the white carpet. Ella followed his actions and walked in the room as she scanned it. So pretty; were the words she would repeat in her head once she saw every detail.

She didn't know who's room was it or why Alec brought her here. She was a little confused, because she though that she would remember the room since she got her memory back. But maybe she has never been in this room before.

"This is your room." Alec says with a smile as her amused face drops and changes into a shocked one. "My room?" Ella asked with shock in her voice. Alec nodded as a huge grin made it's way to Ella's face.

"I was told that this use to be your mothers room, but it's now yours."

Ella couldn't help but giggle which caused Alec to go silent. "You giggled." He started laughing as her face turned tomato red. "Oh shut up, Lightwood." She started laughing with him as she ran towards him an embraced him.

He held her up so her feet weren't in contact with the carpet anymore. "I love you." Ella told him in the crook of his neck as she sniffed his sent. "Are you sniffing me?" Alec chuckled as Ella stood up in front of him.