[12]

^Ella's shocked face when she saw Peter✌🏻️Not blaming her tho👌🏻

I mean, he is so creepy💔

"ALL I WANT IS POWER."

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Hello, darling." Peter took tiny steps towards her. He also had this look that says I missed you but in a look that says I want to kill you.

"Y-Your Peter." Ella stuttered, unbelievably terrified. Ella was always fearless. Maybe, it scared her that he is alive. Or maybe he was never dead.

"You look so much like your mother." Usually it's a sweet thing to say, but Peter was threatening her. "How are you alive?" She finally asked the questioning that had been running through her mind, "How?"

"I never died, honey." He was now inches away from her, realizing that she took a big step back. "Where is it?" He asked her.

"Where is what?" She asked as he took a step forward causing her to step back. She was now on the edge of the floor from the broken wall. Don't take another step back; She repeated to herself.

"The necklace." He answered her question, "What necklace?" She looked down to see him step forward, she forgot that she was on the edge and she took a step backwards.

Ella's hole body lost it's gravity and spared down along with her scream. Her scream slowly faded as her body fell on the dirt floor with a loud thud. Peter wasn't feeling pity for her but he was smirking. He wanted to see his own daughter fall down. And now he was looking down to see her unconscious or maybe dead on the floor.

Pain.

That was all that Ella could feel when she sat up in the forest, in the dark, right in front of her house. The last thing she remembers was falling from the house because of Peter. She was wondering if he was still in the house.