[4]

^Ella's face when they tell her everything after she lost her memory

^Ella's face when they tell her everything after she lost her memory. So innocent😂😂

I am really exited for this chapter, I am trying my best to make this chapter funny.

Thank You for 323 Views. All the kisses to you guys❤️❤️😘

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Everything is dark.

All she can hear are whispers.

Every minute she would hear footsteps coming in.

She was too scared to open her eyes.

"They kidnapped a mundie. That's a big no-no." Alec said, but Ella couldn't recognize his voice. "The Clave will give us a lecture and then they'll be glad we did it." Jace said, confusing Ella more. Where am I?, Ella thought as she finally opened her eyes. She lifted her head up and scanned her surroundings. Her head felt sore and so as her body.

Ella's feet met the cold floor and she felt like she was going to fall any second. It felt like she didn't walk for decades. She walked down three steps and all eyes were on her. There were computers and weird people that had tattoos and everything was weird. The only people who didn't notice her were a group surrounding a table.

Ella walked towards the shadow hunters who were huddled in a circle. "Where am I?" Ella's raspy voice cracked, causing all of their gaze's to land on them. "Ella." Alec sighed in relief and stood in front of her. "You don't remember anything, do you?" Jace asked as he crossed his arms. Ella now grew irritated since they didn't answer her, "Where am I?"

"At the institute." Alec answered. "We saved you."

"From what?" Ella asked as she kept a good distance between her and Alec.

"Ummm...Vampires?" Alec answered nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. Ella instantly knew he was lying, but ignored it. "And who are you guys?"

"I am Alec."

"I am Izzy."

"I am Clary."

"Are we really doing this?" Jace asked as the three of them nodded, "I am Jace."

"So, your telling me that I am in an institute and that you guys saved me from a vampire?" Ella asked processing everything they said. "Vampires." Alec corrected. "That's funny, because vampires do not exist."

"Ok, your name is Ella and my name is Alec."

"I already know that." Ella pointed out. "But that's not my question." She continued, "You know what, I don't even know what I am doing here surrounded by people who I don't know, and that are trying to tell me that I was attacked by a vampire."

"Why do we have to lie to her?"

  "Oh, so your lying to me." Ella scoffed. "I am out of here."

Ella made her way out of the institute and met by the cold air. She scanned her surroundings, which are filled with trees. She sighed in annoyance and made her way back inside the institute. "Ok, I need help." Ella said once she came in front of the group who knew that she'd be back.

"Where do I live?"

"Here."

"Listen, we just want to help you."

"Yeah obviously."

"Do you have to comment about everything?" Alec shot back.

"Well yeah if I got attacked by vampires, how come I don't remember anything?"

"That's your problem not mine."

"Oh, no you didn't." Ella growled and stomped towards him ready to tackle him, but was held back by Jace and Isabelle. "That's enough." Isabelle yelled to stop Ella from trying to get free of their hold. After seconds, Ella calmed down, "So," Ella started, "Are you going to show me around?"

Alec gestured for everyone to follow him, which they easily complied. Ella being a dumbass, stared at Alec's ass while he was walking. She laughed at her thoughts causing everybody to stop and look at her. "Why are you staring at my ass?" Alec asked, but she ignored him and continued staring causing him to lift her chin up, "Eyes up here, got it?" Alec said, and then walked.

"Sorry for learning." Ella muttered causing everyone to chuckle. Alec stopped walking causing Ella to bump into his back. He turned around and rose an eyebrow, "What does my ass have to do with learning?"

Ella chuckled, "I was trying to find out what asses are made up of, if that's their real name." She said in innocence, "Pfff...ass." Ella walked past them, but stopped and turned around. "I need help."

"Thought you'd never ask." Alec rolled his eyes as he lead the way again.

"Show off." Ella muttered under breath. Alec heard her by chose to ignore it, causing her to repeat it. "Show off." All Ella wanted was for Alec to hear her and get pissed off.

It's been five minutes and she has still been saying those two words. Alec groaned in annoyance, "Okay, I get it."

"Finally, I thought I was going to die."

"I like the new Ella." Isabelle commented causing Alec to glare at his sister.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry didn't update for 2 days :(
I am trying my best to make up time cuz now we have exams and projects and basically school stuff.

Thanks Guys for reading :)

Vote-Comment-Like-Share

//-stilesunicorn//