[9]

^Ella's jealous face😂😂👌🏻

Don't worry Ella, ELLAC will be fine. Totally❤️

Hope you Enjoy!

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"I can see why all the girls in Idris are clamoring to meet you." Lydia said as they walked towards Jade Wolf; a Chinese restaurant for wolves. "What do you mean?" Alec asked.

When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no, what do you mean? Ella started singing the song in her head trying to distract herself from the conversation about the 'marriage'.

"Rumor has it you're looking to settle down...get married." Lydia grinned.

"Damn it." Alec sighed, as they stopped in front of the restaurant. "Let me guess. Not your idea?" She chuckled. "Not even close." He said as Ella took in the place they were standing in front. "My parents tried to set me up, too." She gave a sad smile. "And how'd that work out?" Ella finally spoke as Alec gave her 'whats-wrong' look.

"Not well for them."

"I made my own path. Married the love of my life... John Monteverde. Together we were going to run the Lisbon Institute. And then John was killed. Everything was ripped away. My love, my dream job..."

"Piece of advice..." She sighs, "In this line of work, the only thing worth falling in love with is the work itself."

"Lydia, I'm... I'm sorry." Alec felt sorry for her as Ella sighed; a jealous sigh.

"You'll get someone." Ella patted the shoulder of Lydia then walked towards the restaurant. "She doesn't like me, does she?" She heard Lydia talk. "Not sure." Alec answered as they followed Ella in.

As they walked in the restaurant they saw a dead zombie on the floor. When Ella saw it she squealed and fell back, but luckily Alec caught her. "It's just a zombie." He chuckled as he held her up. "Oh, thanks I'm fine..." He chuckled and walked towards the zombie, "And it's a dead zombie." She corrected him.

"It's got some characteristics of a Forsaken." Lydia lowered down and scanned the zombie.

"I am pretty sure it's a zombie..." Ella shivered at the sight. "A dead one to be exact." She kneeled down beside Queen B and touched it's skin. "Whats the date today?" Ella asked. "March 4." Alec answered. "Why?"

"Just making sure it's not April Fools day." Ella joked as she stood up and took a step backwards. "Anyways, it attacked like it had a plan." Luke ignored the little joke Ella made. In her own defense she thought it would be great to add a little humor to the seriousness. She never was serious.