[1]

^Ella having a nightmare💔😳

Enjoy❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Ella, c'mon wake up." Alec shook Ella, but she wouldn't budge a move. Ella was now laying on a bed and her eyes felt heavy it's like she couldn't open them. Something didn't let her. "Ella, c'mon." Izzy said worriedly. "Ella, we need you." Jace shook the brunette. "I can't." She muttered in her sleep. "What?" Alec asked. "I can't kill you." Ella cried.

She was having a nightmare.

"I can't kill you, mom." Young Ella cried. "No, honey you can. Just here take this sword and stab me." Laura said softly as she handed the young girl a sword. "Why?" Ella stared at the sword as tears fell down her face. "Because if you kill me you'll be safe." Laura said in a motherly voice. "I won't, how will I be safe and happy without my mother?" Ella yelled as the sword fell from Laura's grip.

Three men came in causing Ella and Laura to look in their direction. "Ella run!" Laura shouted to her daughter. "No mom!" Ella cried as two men stabbed her mom and took her, while the other one was pulling Ella out of the house. "No, mom!" Ella cried over the shoulder of the guy. She didn't even know him. "I can't loose you too." Ella cried.

Ella woke up from the nightmare she had and sat down on Izzy's bed. "What's wrong?" The dark haired boy asked. "Um, it's nothing." Ella gave Alec a reassuring smile. "Where's Jace?" Ella broke the silence. "Yeah, where is Jace?" Alec turned around to where Izzy was. Isabelle gave a pointed look not wanting to tell them where the blonde was. "Ugh! He went to check on that red haired girl." Isabelle gave up and huffed.

"Red haired girl?" Ella asked not remembering a girl with red hair. "Yeah, the girl who ruined our mission." Alec said making it sound like it was the most obvious thing. "Mission?" Ella asked with confusion lacing her tone. "Yeah, a mission. Ella, what's wrong with you?" Izzy asked with a raised brow. "Nothing." Ella took a breathe, "I just had a bad dream about my mom. Speaking of my mom, I should go and see if she's alright."

Ella got down from the bed, but Alec stopped her. "Your mom?" He asked with a confused look. "Yeah, my mom. Alec, are you ok?" Ella rose an eyebrow. "Your mom is de-" Before he could say the word, Izzy covered his mouth with her hand. "We got a problem." She huffed as she gestured for them to follow her. They walked out of Izzy's room and to where Isabelle led them to.

A red haired girl was on the bed, and Jace was sitting on the chair. "Who's this?" Ella asked, walking around the bed. "The girl that I told you about 5 minutes ago." Alec said, worry lacing his voice. "Oh..." Was all that came out from Ella's lips. "Ella, what's wrong?" Izzy asked. "Nothing." Ella said, running her fingers through her knotted hair.

"Why is she here?" Ella asked, pointing to the red haired girl. "She's unconscious." Jace answered, with furrowed eyebrows. "She can see us." Jace huffed, running his hand down his face. "Yeah, everybody can see us." Ella laughed, crossing her arms. "Not everybody." Jace frowned, giving her a confused look. "Jace, your human everybody can see you." Ella chuckled, pursing her lips.

"I am not human." Jace bit his lip. "Guys, don't you see what's happening. She doesn't remember a thing. Maybe she lost her..." Izzy waited for someone to continue. "Memory." Alec said as he uncrossed his arms and walked over to Ella, "Where's your mom?" Alec asked Ella seriously. "I don't know, home?" Ella swallowed a lump in her throat.

"What are you?"

"Human"

"Do you believe in Demons?"

"WHAT? NO."

Alec looked at Jace and Izzy who looked terrified. "Alec, are you ok?" Ella asked and looked at him weirdly. "Ella, I think your loosing your memory." Isabelle placed her hands on Ella's shoulders. "What?" Ella took Isabelle's hands off of her shoulder. "You crazy people are really crazy. I am going to my parents." Ella said, then ran out of the room. "Ella." Alec yelled, frustratedly after her.

"She can't sleep." Jace said, standing up from the chair. Isabelle and Alec gave him confused look causing him to explain, "If she sleeps she will forget everything. Even us and she won't know who she is." Isabelle sighed in annoyance, "Well then lets keep her awake, and try to find a way of brining her back." Alec nodded in agreement, "Ok, I will try to get her trust."

Alec ran off after Ella, leaving Jace and Isabelle with the red haired girl. Clary's eyes started opening causing Isabelle to run to her, "She's awake"

After 10 minutes of running, Ella stopped trying to catch her breath. She places her hands on her knees allowing her self to breathe. She looked up and scanned her surroundings; she was in the woods. Ella felt so lost and confused by everything. It's like the world is playing some sick trick on her, and is revealing the truth to her. Ella fell to her knees and sobbed all her emotions.

"Everything is just so wrong. First, Alec says my mom is dead. Second, they say that I am loosing my memory. Third, I am suddenly in the woods."

"Ella?" A familiar voice called out, causing Ella to turn around. "Mom?" Ella cried happy tears. "Hey, darling what are you doing here?" Laura said in a soft voice as Ella stood up and faced her. "Nothing, just thinking." Ella lied as she furrowed her eyebrows. Laura took Ella's small hands in hers, "C'mon, let's get you home." Ella then slapped Laura's hands away from hers.

Ella punched her and kicked her in the ribs. Laura cries as she clutches her stomach and falls to the floor, "Ella, what are you doing?" Ella knelt down so she could be face to face with Laura, "My mom never calls me darling." Ella punches her one more time, making her fall unconscious.

"Ella."

Ella turned around to see Alec there sighing in relief. "What are you doing here?" Ella asked as she took a step back. "Ella, we're your friends." Alec said softly as he took a step forward. "Listen, I know this sounds crazy, but you fell unconscious and maybe that's why you're loosing your memory." He placed his hands on her shoulder and stepped closer.

Ella sighed and turned around. She walked away from Alec and walked through the woods.

"Ella, if you sleep you will forget everything. Everyone. Even yourself. Even me."

--------------------------

Sup! How was the chapter?💁🏻❤️

//-stilesunicorn//