[26]

^I seriously feel bad for whoever is making Ella angry

Ps... You guys should really read my stories Seer & VoidSeer.

Anyways, Enjoy🐼💕

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"I see why you like Alec, and I see why you hate Lydia. But I don't see why you don't approve of the marriage." Hodge told her as he sat on the couch in front of her.

Ella gave him the I am going to kill you look and took a vase from a small table near her. "You see this vase?" Ella asked as she inspected the vase like it was a miracle that fell from the sky.

"Yeah, why?" Hodge looked confused and he felt like the girl was stupid. "I will throw it at you if you talk about their marriage one more time." She threatened as she placed the vase down careful not to break it.

"Does Alec like you?" Hodge asked breaking the 5 second silence. "Oh my god." Ella face palmed her face as Hodge muttered a dozens of sorries.

"I mean I am not sure Alec actually likes Lydia. I mean they got married for only one reason." Hodge quickly realizing what he said, placed a hand over his mouth preventing it from spilling any more secrets.

"Hodge," Ella slowly got up as she saw Hodge get up as well ready to run. "What was the reason?" She asked as she fully stood up ready to attack, but Hodge was already running.

"Hodge." Ella yelled as she ran after him but fell once she felt something rush into her.

"Yes."

Ella quickly got up from the floor, using help by the couches, and sat down on one of them. Ella breathed heavily as she placed a hand over her heart.

She couldn't believe what she saw, she saw the one thing she never wanted to see. Her worst nightmare happened. The only person she had left is gone. It will be.

"Ella?" She heard s familiar voice call her name. Once, she looked up she saw the person she really needed right now. "Cade." She sighed in relief and embraced him in a hug.

"Whoa, didn't know you really missed me much." Cade chuckled but then stopped when he heard sniffing coming from Ella. "Why are you crying?" He looked at her face and wiped away the tears.

"I-I saw something." She sniffed, Cade looked confused for a second but then took her hand and led her to the training room. "Look, whatever you saw has to leave your mind. Mom always trains you when your sad, so I will train you."

Cade took of his jacket as Ella chuckled and wiped her tears away. Cade got into a punching position while Ella took her shoe off. "C'mon." Cade threw a punch towards Ella but she blocked it.

"Fight me." He smirked causing Ella to let out a shaky breath as she threw a punch, but he blocked it. "Use your legs." He told her as she nodded. She threw her leg in the air to kick him, but he blocked it down.

Ella was now leaning against a wall wiping out her sweat as she waited for Cade. She and Cade fought for 10 minutes non-stop until their hearts were beating out of their chests.

"Here." Cade walked in the training room and handed Ella a water bottle. "Thanks." She opened the cap and drank it all without taking a breath. "Wow, your so thirsty." He chuckled as he drank his own water.

Ella glared at him as she hit the water bottle causing him to choke the water out. Ella bursted out laughing while he glanced at the water then glared at her. "You-should've-seen-your-face."

"You never grow up, do you?" He glared at her jokingly as she leaned over the table for support. She stopped laughing and balanced herself. "I love you." She gave him the puppy eyes which caused him to sigh.

"I love you too." He sighed as her puppy face turned into a huge grin. They embraced each other in a hug as he swayed them back and forth. "I am going to go and take a shower, ok?" He nodded as she walked out the training room.

Once, she reached her room, she quickly got in the bathroom. She striped her clothes off and stepped in the hot steamy shower.

After what felt like 15 minutes, she got out and wrapped a white towel around her body. She opened her closet and picket out a pair of black leggings and a star wars t-shirt.

She brushed her hair and blow dried it. She wore black converse and tied her now dried hair in a pony tail.

Once she reached the training room, she didn't find Cade anywhere. "Cade?" She called out as she looked around the room and didn't find him.

She walked out of the training room and searched for him. Once she spotted him, she walked over and tapped his shoulder which caused him to let out a girly scream.

"Chill down, girl." She chuckled as he glared at her. "Where were you?" He asked as he sat on a wheel chair.

"In the shower?" It sounded like a question more than a statement. "Doing what?" He flipped the page to a Vogue magazine.

"Showering?" She chuckled as his eyes went flying open. "I have to marry her." He squealed as he showed her a picture of Beyonce.

"She's Queen B." Ella smirked, "I thought Lydia was Queen B." Cade looked confused as her face dropped.

"Lydia is Queen B as in a annoying douchebag girl. While, Beyonce is Queen B as in Queen Beyonce." She crossed her arms and glared as Lydia's image appeared in her mind.

"Speaking of Lydia. Here she comes." Cade gestured for Ella to look behind her, and she did. "Hey, did you find him?"

"No." Alec looked a bit angry as they all stayed quit waiting for someone to speak. A phone beeped signaling a message; broke the silence.

Lydia excused herself as she took her phone out and read the message. Lydia sighed as she turned around and saw the trio already watching her.

"What?" She asked looking confused, "Aren't you going to tell us what you read?" Cade questioned like it was obvious.

Lydia sighed once again and faced Ella. Ella read the nervousness in Lydia's face expression as she let out a shaky breath.

"By the order of the clave, you are arrested."

----------------------------------------------

WHAT?????????? WHY???????????

Plz don't stop reading my story for this reason, Plz🙏🏻

//-stilesunicorn//