[28]

^Poor Ella

^Poor Ella. This is the third time I say that🙊😂

Who saved her from the cell? Find out.

Enjoy👻❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Where are they?" Ella asked Chris as they looked around the house. "I have no idea. Me and Cade were just hanging out, but then Peter appeared out of nowhere." Chris waved his arms around and kept muttering intense.

"You think he's dead?" Ella cried as Chris looked at her with a worries look, "No. No, he probably survived or killed your psychotic father." Ella chuckled as he cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears away.

They're faces were inches away from each other and they both could feel their warm breaths against each other. A load growl broke them apart as they looked at the direction the voice came from.

From the balcony was a familiar monster that Ella calls a father. One hand of the alpha was on his side while the other was holding Cade from the collar of his shirt. Cade was struggling to fall free from the alpha's grip.

"Peter, put him down." Ella cried as she stepped forward, "One more step and he will fall." The alpha threatened as Ella looked at how Cade's feet were moving freely in the air.

Ella raised her hand up in surrender as Chris followed her actions. "Please, put him down." The alpha growled as he spoke, "As you want." And with that the alpha's grip from Cade's collar left and Cade went sailing down.

"No." Ella cried out load as she ran to the balcony and looked down at Cade who was nowhere to be found. "Where is he?" Ella asked Chris who stood by her side. "He's no the only one gone."

Ella cried as she looked around and noticed the alpha was also nowhere to be found. "That doesn't mean Cade's dead right?" Chris asked as Ella looked at him confused, "What?" She cried out.

"Ella your strong okay. Were going to find him." Chris assured as she nodded and wiped out the tears. "C'mon." They both ran out of the balcony and out of the house. Once they reached the car they both got in and drove to god knows where.

"Where exactly are we going?" Ella glanced at Chris then back at the window as the trees passed by. "I have no idea." Chris muttered as he turned the wheel making a right turn.

"Wait," Ella started as she faced Chris, "Your telling me that were driving off to the streets searching for my brother where he could be anywhere like in Atlanta." Ella looked at her friend in disbelief.

"Where would your father go?" He asked as he pursed his lips causing Ella to slap her face with the palm of her right hand. "I barely know him." She shouted causing Chris to flinch and curse at the same moment.

They drove in silence as Ella tapped her fingers on the window in the tune of Never Forget You By Zara Larsson. Chris then broke the silence and asked, "So, you and Alec?"

Ella's face quickly shot up to his direction as she furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean by me and Alec?" Chris chuckled at her question like she was some stupid person. "I think that's already detailed."

"Well, can't you give me more details?" Ella asked as she crossed her arms, "Fine, are you and Alec something?" Chris asked as he kept glancing at her then at the road. "No, were just friends." She simply answered as she pouted.

"Well, do you want it to be more than friends?" Ella sighed obviously annoyed by the conversation already. "Yes, but he's engaged. His wedding is after tomorrow." Ella mutter nonsense which caused Chris to chuckle.

"I like people with sense of humor." He chuckled which cause her to smile. "Really?" She asked as her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. "Yes, you know I don't really see why you like Alec. I mean, he just follows the rules."

"You sound jealous." She chuckled as his cheeks flushed a tomato red, "Plus, he is charming. There is more to him than that." It was true, Chris hated it when Ella would describe Alec with loving words.

A load growl caused them to turn their heads at the sound as Chris pressed on the brake coming to a stop. Ella jolted in front as she hit her head at the glass in the process. She muttered curse words as another growl made it's way to her ears.

Ella and Chris both want out of the car and found an unconscious Cade on the floor. "Cade." Ella cried as she ran towards him and crouched down as she laid his head on her lap.

Chris was checking the area wondering where the growls came from, but nothing he saw was interesting. The only interesting thing to Cade right now was the moment Ella was having with Cade.

"You know Ella," A familiar voice spoke as Peter came out of the dark fully human. "Even though I tend to want the necklace by making you suffer. I still love you and your brother." Anger rushed through Ella as she jolted up.

"What kind of father suffers their kids only for a stupid necklace." It sounded more like a statement than a question. "Uhhh.... me?" Peter chuckled as he looked around with an amused look.

"I don't even know this necklace your talking about." Ella narrowed her eyes at her psychotic father. "It has my memories." Peter answered as he buttoned his shirt after he realized it was unbuttoned.

"You lost your memories?" Peter nodded at Chris's question, "How?" Ella asked curiously. "You stole my memories, Ella." He smirked as Ella's face dropped.

"What?" She started breathing heavily, "That's right, Ella. After you stole my memories. I killed your mother because she told you to steal my memories. And, I stole your memories for revenge."

"Why did I steal your memories?" Ella placed her hand over her heart as the beat got faster. "Because, I had a son and I never knew that. So, when I accidentally heard it, your mother told you to erase my memory because she didn't want the blame."

"But, I thought you knew that Cade was your son." Ella asked confused as she pointed a finger towards Cade; who laid unconscious on the street floors.

"Not Cade."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NOT CADE? Another son????? Not possible. Right?

What did you think of this Chapter?

I am honestly excited about the wedding Chapter. I have surprise for you at the wedding. Ps..... MALEC KISS😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

//-stilesunicorn//