[13]

^Ella's gone furious

^Ella's gone furious. Is Magnus going to make it alive?

Hopefully,

Enjoy❤️

EDITED
🔮 🔮 🔮

"Magnus, I am going to kill you!" Ella yelled for the One Hundredth time since she got here waiting for Magnus to appear from who knows where.

"Ella, your annoying my beauty sleep." Magnus chuckled from behind her causing her to turn around and glare at him.

"Where were you? I have been yelling your name for the past hour and a half." Ella got furious making Magnus much more interested in their talk.

"Why are you here?" He questioned the furious Holt.

"Do you have my memories?" Ella just asked the question obviously not wanting a conversation.

"Why so furious Ella?" He teased her. "And I don't have your memories." He finally answered her question.

"Who has it?" She asked him as she sighed heavily. Magnus chuckled as he grabbed Ella's shoulder and sat her down with him. "Seriousness isn't in your vocabulary, is it?"

"Oh, it is. Only when it's sexual." He rose an eyebrow and she sat back from him obviously not wanting his touch. "Whats wrong darling? I thought you wanted me to be serious." He chuckled.

"What is your problem?" She yelled and stood up. "Your my problem." He pointed a finger towards her and placed it on her chest.

"Do not touch me." She slapped his finger away and presses on the word not.

"Oh, someone is furious today." He sasses but that wasn't good for the girl as she slapped him hard on the cheek.

"Really furious." He corrected himself and rubbed the red mark on his cheek.

"Listen Magnus. I came here for only one reason, and that is to get my memories back. So, I didn't come all the way here to hear you babble and sass and have a cup of tea. I a, serious. And when I am serious, I am serious. I just got heartbroken by seeing the love of my life propose to Queen B. So, please just lets be serious about this." She then took a breath that she didn't realize she was holding until she finished her speech.

"Fine, but..." He raised his finger up to show that he has an idea. "It comes with a prize?" She asked.

"It comes with a prize." He confirmed as she sighed knowing this wont end up well.

Ella was now sitting waiting for Magnus to come back from the Institute. Apparently, he had to put some magic spell on the walls to prevent anything to break it.

He had asked her if she wanted to come, but she decided not to. She didn't want to see the boy she liked and Queen B together.

I mean Lydia is nothing compared to Beyonce. Beyonce is like the perfect Queen B. Lydia was like Regina from Mean Girls Queen B.

Ella was now wondering of what was happening in the Institute. It's been a week since she left the Institute. She will come back hopefully when she gets what she wanted. Her memory.

Sometimes Ella wished her life was a fairytale. But that's impossible. Eventually, every person has a problem in their lives. Wether it's some psychotic father trying to kill you. Or having totally no family members left expect your psychotic father. Well, that's totally the life Ella was living.

Her mother was dead for some reason. Her stepfather died for some reason. Her brother is somewhere. And her real father is alive, haunting her.

She doesn't know who killed them or how they died. She just knows that they're gone.

She just wants her family back. That's what she never had. She needed them more than anything. Knowing her brother is alive, she needed him. Maybe, he knows what happened to their family. That's when she realized something. She needed her brother.

Ella then got back to reality and realized a few tears fell. She wiped the tears away and stood up. She walked outside the building on her way to her destination.

"Ella?" Izzy asked in shock to see the girl they were looking for right in front of her. Izzy was dressed elegant, like her mother.

Izzy ran towards her friend and squeezed the life out of her. But not tight to kill her. "Ummm... Have you seen Magnus?" Ella asked her as they broke from the hug.

Ella then heard a voice she didn't want to hear. That caused her to run behind the wall, leaving Izzy confused. Izzy then realized why she ran when Alec came beside her.

"What's wrong?" Alec asked his sister who had a smirk on her face. "Oh....nothing." She cuckled as she walked away leaving a confused Alec. Ella was now breathing heavily as she stuck her self up the wall not wanting Alec to catch her.

"Ella?" He asked as he saw a part of her finger on the wall. She sighed and revealed her self from behind the wall. "Hey Alec." She waved a hand over at him as he just stared at her in shock. Before the girl could say anything, he embraced her in a tight hug.

"Where were you?" He asked her once they broke the hug. "Away." She pursed her lips in embarrassment. "Where away?" He knew the girl was lying. "Doing stuff." She licked her lips. "What were you doing?" He asked worry in his voice. Ella had never had someone caring about her that much.

She doesn't even realize that Alec cares about her. "You never change do you?" She patted his shoulder as she turned around and was ready to walk away.

He grabbed her wrists and turned her around so that she was facing him now. "Ella, don't lie to me." He warned.

"Really Alec?" She questioned him in disbelief. "Maybe, you should go to your wife. And not me." She tried so hard to smile but couldn't.

She left his grip and walked out of the Institute without another word. As much as it hurt him, it hurt her more that she had to ignore him.

At least thats what Magnus wants.

----------------------------------------------

Thank You guys for reading😊

I really love and ship ELLAC, but they're relation ship is awkward and complicated.
Did you enjoy?😂❤️

//-stilesunicorn//