[27]

^Ella has gone furious

^Ella has gone furious. I am pretty sure that it's Lydia's fault, AKA Queen B.

What did Queen B do? Find Out.

Enjoy🐼☺️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"What?" Ella shouted once she heard the news. "Those are the rules, Ella. The clave ordered it not me." Lydia said calmly as if it was nothing.

"Why is he arrested?" Alec asked as Lydia faced him. "He is a werewolf, Alec." Lydia informed him, but Alec already knew that. "So?" Ella has gone furious with the whole arresting thing.

"He might be working with Valentine, the clave don't know anything about him." Lydia crossed her arms as Ella glared at her. "I am not working with Valentine." Cade defended as he stood up from the wheel chair.

Lydia just shrugged her shoulders as Ella spoke up, "Part of me wants to punch you, the other part of me wants to not only kill you, but murder you." Ella grabbed her brothers hand signaling that she wont let him get arrested.

"Screw you and the clave." Ella pulled Cade as they walked out of the Institute, only to be stopped by Lydia. "You have an option."

Ella turned around and looked at Lydia, "What is the option, Queen B?" Lydia pursed her lips as she came into deep thoughts. "Either Cade gets arrested, or you get arrested and Cade leaves the Institute."

"But, the clave didn't say we could arrest Ella." Alec defended as he faced Lydia, "But I did." She smirked. "I am sorry, Alec. But, you should be happy that I at least gave you an option."

"Fine," Ella sighed as she walked to be face-to-face with Lydia. "Arrest me." She held out her writs to the guy, that arrested Izzy earlier, and huffed in annoyance.

"Bullshit." Cade muttered as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Ah Ah Ah, Out!" Lydia pointed towards the door signaling that Cade should leave. "You wont get away with this, Lydia. Trust me."

With that, Cade left with the large doors closing behind him as Ella was being pulled. Ella was walked through hallways, stairs, and turns to get to the elevator. Once they were in the elevator, Ella glared at Lydia who was on her phone.

"I knew you were bad influence to Alec." Ella muttered loudly purposely to make Lydia hear what she muttered. "Oh really? You and Alec never worked out Ella. He doesn't even like you." She chuckled as the ding of the elevator cut Ella off before she spoke.

"You sound a lot Regina George." Ella gave a fake smile as Lydia looked confused, "You don't know who Regina George is, do you?" Ella chuckled as Lydia shook her head no. "And I wonder why your so lonely." Ella chuckled as Lydia glared at her.

Ella was being pulled to a room with darkness filled with it, the only light that was shown was from the little window in the corner. The man pushed Ella in the room, "Oh, and Happy Easter." Lydia chuckled as she locked the door leaving a furious Ella.

Ella stood up from the floor and scanned the room. There was a white sheeted bed in the corner under the window. The room was painted black along with the floors, the cell door is metal made and black.

Ella sat on the white sheeted bed and sighed. She never got arrested, pretty much to situations like these she was the innocent one. For other situations, like fighting demons, she would be a total badass bitch.

She tapped her foot on the marble floor and glanced at her painted nails. Whenever she was nervous, she would pick on her nail polish. That's exactly what she did, she picked on her perfectly painted black nails.

He was throwing punches towards the dark figure, but soon got thrown across the forest and slammed into a tree. Cade fell on the pile of leaves as the dark figure stood in front of him.

The dark figure knelt down and narrowed his eyes at Cade. "It's been a long time, son."

Her palms and knees were landed on the floor as she breathed heavily. She was dripping from sweat as she sat up slowly. Cade was in trouble; and how will she help him?

"Open the door!" Ella yelled as she banged on the door. She's been doing this action for the past hour and never got tired. Her hand was now bleeding and bruised from all the banging she did on the metal door.

She stepped back from the door and looked at her hand. She took in the bleeding and bruised part of her as she shook it off. She was focused on getting out of here more than on herself.

"Lydia, if you don't open this fucking door this instinct, I will kill you!" Ella yelled through the thin hole that separated the door and the door frame. She banged one last time before she heard bone cracking.

She glanced at her hand and took in the twisted part. She could see her bone attached to her skin. She didn't worry to much, because Magnus told her that seers can heal but they take time.

Ella then went back to her bed and stood on top of it. She glanced through the small window and saw the tall trees. She then started calling out names she has heard before. None of the names she called really worked, I mean...

"Allison? Scott? Kira? Stiles? Void Stiles? Derek? Peter? Isaac? Coach? Lydia? Jackson? Danny? Mr.Harris? Greenberg?"

She whined as no one came to her and realized she was torturing her self to get the hell out of here. She went back to the door to have another torture session, but the door flung open before she could even place a foot on the floor.

"C'mon." He sighed as he pulled her out of the bed and out of hell; at least that's what she called it. They walked down the hallway and down the stairs.

They came in front of two confused figures.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating earlier! I had some school work :(

Anyways, sorry for any misspelled words💕

//-stilesunicorn //