[18]

^Ella's face when she gets captured

^Ella's face when she gets captured. Oops🙂✌🏻️

Cody Christian as Chris Collins

Do you guys want some kind of relationship between Ella and Chris?

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Chris." Ella called as she took a nervous breath. "Yeah?" Chris took a deep breath. "I am starting to understand why this plan is stupid." She agreed with his comment that he kept saying non-stop.

"Finally." He sighed since he waited forever for her to agree with him. "So, what are we gonna—she's coming out."

Once, Chris announced that Mrs.Blitzer was coming out. The both teenagers sank in their seats and covered their faces with newspapers. "I think she's gone." Chris whispered as he placed his newspaper down to look at her. "She's not." He muttered and put the newspaper back.

"What are you doing?" He asked once he saw Ella using a pencil to poke holes into the newspaper. "Making a hole so I could see." Ella answered in a 'duh' tone. "Why?" He asked the most stupidest question that she just answered.

"So, I could see." She yelled in annoyance then placed her hand over her mouth as Mrs.Blitzer looked over at the two. "Ella?" Mrs.Blitzer forced a smile as she walked over the two. Chris was hiding behind the newspaper acting as if she didn't see him.

"Chris, aren't you supposed to be in class? Training?" Mrs.Blitzer grew angry at the teen. "Sorry." He apologized then left before giving a thumbs up to Ella; wishing her good luck.

"Why haven't you left yet?" The old woman sat beside Ella who had no heart left; since it bounced of. "Your heart is beating fast."

"What?" Ella looked at the woman weirdly, as she answered quickly "Nothing."

"How do you know that my heart is beating fast?" Ella questioned, "Because you look nervous." Mrs.Blitzer answered nervously. Ella only hummed then asked, "Can I talk to Eleanor?"

"No." Mrs.Blitzer answered as she stood up and lifted her head up high. "Why?"

"She's in class." And with that the old woman locked her office then left before giving Ella a smirk. Ella grew suspicious over the owner of The Winter Palace, but she needs to find out. Ella walked to the ladies bathroom and when she saw it was empty, she pulled her phone out.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, can you do me a huge favor?"

"And then can we talk?"

"Yes."

"You want to break in the office?" He asked in disbelief. "Yes, Alec I'm going to break in. But you see that woman over there." Ella pointed towards a woman on her desk. Alec only hummed in response.

"She's guarding office. And she's the only one who has the card to the office." Ella explained as Alec knew where this was going. "So, I need to distract her, don't I?" He asked obviously not liking the plan, Ella nodded.

"Go." She told him as he took a shaky breath and looked at her worried. "You'll be fine." She patted him on the chest before he left. Alec started talking to the woman and smiled at her. Jealousy sank in Ella as she saw Alec flirting with the woman.

Alec then spilled the water which was a sign to Ella's next move. Ella walked past the office as Alec swung the card to her way. She took the card with one move and walked towards the office; Alec following. "I took three maps accidentally." He chuckled as he reached her, only making Ella glaring at him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked as she swung the card into the machine. "Besides that your married? No." She answered as he looked at her confused. Ella opened the door and quickly walked towards the devices shelf. "Why do you care?" He asked as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh right, I don't care Alec. I totally don't care that my best friend is married." She rolled her eyes as she looked through the devices for her brothers name. "Do you like-" Alec's question got cut off by the girl, "Got it." She pulled out the device that had her brother's name on it.

Ella laid the device on the table as Alec stood beside her. "How do you use this thing?" She chuckled as she searched for the open button, Alec only admired her stupidity. "It's right here." He took the tablet from her hands and turned it on, "Oh."

Alec gave the girl back the tablet and he couldn't help but smile at her. Alec was only staring at the girl in admiration as she was doing her work. Once she opened the tablet, all her brother's information was on it. "Okay. Name is Cade Holt, Age 24, height blah blah, weight blah blah. Siblings..." Ella looked at Alec in confusion then back at the information. "None."

"What do they mean none?" Ella yelled in frustration, "I am his sister!" Alec placed a finger on her lips as she looked at him confused. "Shhh... Someone's coming." He gestured her towards the closet that was behind the desk. They both got in; facing each other.

The door creaked open as Mrs.Blitzer walked in. "Where is my phone?"

Alec looked at Ella's hand as she whispered a 'what'. He gestured towards her hands as she widened her eyes once she realized what she was holding; Mrs.Blitzers phone.

"Where is it?" Mrs.Blitzer huffed in frustration as she looked under her books. "Why did you take it?" Alec whispered in Ella's ear.

"I don't know." She whispered back as she was thinking of a plan. "Ella?" Mrs.Blitzer called out.

"I need Ella."

The voice called, but it wasn't Mrs.Blitzer since she ran out to the voice. Ella got out of the closet as she placed Mrs.Blitzer's phone on the desk and left with the tablet; and Alec.

What Ella saw outside the room was terrifying. Eleanor was hurt. Like really hurt. Not hurt because she wanted to talk to Ella.

But a witch hurt her. Which means a witch stabbed her with a sword.

"Eleanor." Ella yelled as she ran towards Eleanor and pressed her hand on Eleanor's wound. "Cade," Eleanor breathed, "He's not dead."

Eleanor fell unconscious before Ella could question anything.

----------------------------------------------

So.........How was it?😊

I totally ship ELLAC. Do you?❤️❤️

//-stilesunicorn//