[34]

^The innocent/confused look :)

One more Chapter to go💔

Enjoy,

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Remember? Remember what?" Cade asked as Ella's eyes start tearing up. "I remember everything. I remember when mom use to read us bed time stories. I remember when Peter use to play soccer with us. I remember when I was jealous of you because you got your first bike. I remember the first time we walked in the Crystal Palace. I remember when you broke your leg. I remember when I got a haircut. I remember wrestling with you and acting like we're on WWE. I remember when I punched you when you started teasing me about Johnny. I remember you beating the crap out of Johnny because he broke my heart. I remember you being known for the overprotective brother. I remember the times you use to say the right things whenever I was sad."

Cade was now crying too as he embraced Ella in the warmest hug that held too many feelings. "Cade," Ella sobbed on his shoulder, "I remember your crush on Emma." Cade eyes went wide as he stopped soothing circles on her back.

"Also, you have to know something." Ella said as she broke the hug and looked at Cade.  "Emma is our sister." She blurted out as she started crying again which left a shocked Cade.

"Ho-how?" Cade asked with so much shock which made Ella cry more. "Mom and I erased Peter memories, because he has a daughter that he doesn't know about. And that daughter is Emma."

"And," Ella wiped the tears but it was no use. "Chris was Valentine all along." More tears fell from her eyes as Cade looked at Alec who was meters away, obviously giving the siblings some space.

"So much for a week." Cade said shockingly as Ella took both of his hands in hers. "I gotta go." Alec cut Ella off before she could say anything. Alec then left leaving the two completely emotionless siblings.

"Cade. I promise you that I won't leave you for even a second in my life. I know it's hard to take all this in, but it took me a day to move on. If you stay sad for all this time, trust me it's useless. So, don't do the same mistake I did when I left the Institute. I just want to hear one thing from you. Promise me that you won't ever leave me."

"Ella I-" Cade was cut off by Ella's index finger on his lips. "Promise." She sobbed as Cade sighed and nodded, "I promise." They embraced each other in a hug as Ella winced in pain.

Cade pulled away and helped her from the small of her back. "Right, I forgot about your shoulder." He chuckled at himself as he went and carried Ella bridal style. "So, you and Alec?"

"Cade, don't start." Ella whined as she slapped his chest as he winced in fake pain. "Owww." He fake winced as Ella rolled her eyes. "Do I have to remind you that you have special abilities?Like, umm... HEALING."

"Jeez, can it heal my deafness." Ella chuckled at his comment as the bright light of the sun shone on her eyes. "What happened to Valentine?" Ella asked out of the blue. "He left." Cade simply answered.

"Scaredy Cat." She laughed to herself which caused Cade to chuckle. "Where are we going?" Ella asked after a moment of silence, which basically consisted of their thoughts.

"The Palace." Cade answered as he opened the car door with his foot and laid Ella in the backseat. Ella started laughing as Cade turned around the car and sat in the drivers seat. "What are you laughing at?"

"How did you open the door?" Ella said between laughs as Cade chuckled and started the engine. "With my foot." He removed the piece of hair that fell down to his forehead. "You need a haircut." Ella chuckled as she watched him struggle to remove the piece of hair.

"No, I don't." He rolled his eyes as he finally pinned it up his head. "I mean, it's not like you have someone to impress other than Emma, which you can't." Ella immediately slapped her mouth as she realized what she just said.

"Cade, I am so sorry." Ella apologized as Cade started driving. "It's okay, Ella. And for the record I am not trying to impress anyone." He chuckled which caused Ella to smile.

Cade pulled to the driveway of the Palace as he heard soft snores. He titles his head and looked back at Ella who was sleeping peacefully. Cade chuckled before getting out of the car and walking to Ella's door.

He opened her door and picked her up bridal styles. A security guard then came running after he saw her wound. "Take her to Fiona." Cade told the guard as he took Ella bridal styles and walked her in the Palace.

Cade followed the guard to the elevator and they sat in silence as they waited for the ding. The elevator reached the floor with a ding as they walked in. The elevator lifted them up after Cade pressed the 3rd floor button.

Once the elevator reached the floor, the guard and Cade rushed down the hallway and to Fiona's office. Cade opened the doctor's door office as the guard got in with Ella in his arms. Fiona stood up from her desk as she saw the hurt Ella.

Fiona then got the alcohol pad and patted it on Ella's wound. Thank god she is asleep, Cade though to himself. After Fiona used 25 alcohol pads, she threw them all in the trash can. She got a chair and got a needle out.

Cade's eyes widened as he saw the sharp needle. He then fainted and fell to the floor which caused the guard to chuckle and help him up. Fiona started stitching Ella's wound as Ella hissed in pain in her sleep.

"Ella, just stay asleep." Fiona whispered in Ella's ears as she stitched the wound up. Cade then gained conscious and stood up as he took Ella's hand in his. "It hurts." Ella hissed as her eyes kept shut but furrowed in pain.

"Shhh, I am here." Fiona whispered in Ella's ears. Ella nodded and breathed as she stopped freaking out. Cade chuckled but looked at Fiona in conclusion.

There is something wrong, Cade thought to himself as he looked at Fiona.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Who the hell is Fiona?!?!?! You guys 1 more Chapter and this book is finished.

This book won't contain the spring finale💔 I am sorry, it's just Finals are coming and I know that I won't be able to write.

Thanks for understanding💕

//-stilesunicorn//