[5]

^Ella's face when they tell her she lost her mom

^Ella's face when they tell her she lost her mom. Since, she lost her memory. You know? Poor little girl :(

Guys, I changed a lot of stuff just to make it interesting. Because you know everybody know is writing a Shadowhunter fan fiction and they all are the same. Just to make my story interesting I am changing a bit. Thanks for understanding. Enjoy this Chapter❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"So, where are my parents?" Ella asked as she stood up from the swirling chair she was sitting on. "Ummm..." Alec says, scratching the back of his neck trying to think of an answer. "Home?"

Ella and Alec were left alone while Jace was teaching Clary how to fight, and Isabelle like always was picking an outfit. "Don't lie to me, Alec." Ella gave him a look. "Take me to my house." She ordered. "I can't." He gave her the sorry look. Ella then took a sharp stepped and slapped Alec right on the face.

"What was that for?" He asked as he placed his hand on the red mark that formed on his face. "For not taking me to my house!" She now was angry and frustrated. "I am sorry but I ca-" He was cut off by Ella slapping him again in the same spot. "Ow!"

"Take me to my house." She ordered once again. "You should really stop slapping me." He ignored her order. "Alec." She tried getting his attention until his head snapped and faced her. "What?" He snapped. "Take me to my house or else," Ella pointed a finger to warn him.

"Or else what?" He asked as he took a step forward. "Or else," Ella was in deep thoughts, they were so close that she could feel his warm breath. They stared into each others eyes for so long, that Ella acted like she was in deep thoughts. "Or else-" She was cut off by Alec pushing his lips into hers.

"Ummm... I am sorry." Ella muttered, breaking the kiss. "No, it's not your fault I am the one who kissed you." Alec admitted. "Why did-" Ella was cut off by Izzy. "We should go."

"Go where?" Ella asked clearly interested in her first adventure. "To you house, didn't you want to go?" Izzy asked. Ella mouth dropped then changed into a huge grin. "Ahhhhh- I love you." She said as she jumped on Izzy and hugged her tightly.

Ella then ran off and the last thing she saw was Alec and Isabelle talking. She walked in her room and directly towards her closet. She grabbed black skinnies and white shirt with a leather jacket. She tied her hair up in a ponytail and pulled out some loose hairs. She wore her socks and converse. She walked out of her room that Izzy showed her earlier and walked to the group.

"You ready?" Izzy asked. "Yeah...Ummm where are Clary and Jace?" Ella looked at the training room and saw them gone. "They're looking for Simon." Alec answered, she gave him a confused look. "Simon is Clary's friend." He sighed. "Where is Simon?" She asked. "Vampires kidnapped him" Izzy answered, she nodded. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Alec asked, she nodded. "Let's go." He demanded as Izzy and Ella followed.