[19]

^Ella did something

^Ella did something... What is it?

Enjoy this crazy chapter✌🏻️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"1...Zap!"

"2...Zap!"

"3...Zap!"

All Ella could do is cry.

Cry because the young 10 year old girl was in the hospital; dead.

All Ella could think was that it's her fault. Her fault because Eleanor didn't live the amazing childhood.

Eleanor reminded Ella of herself so much, and that brings a lot of memories. She has so much on her mind. First, she still didn't find all the places that were on the paper. Second, she still needs to find Cade. Third, she and Alec are still going to have that talk. Fourth, Eleanor is gone.

As much as it hurts to say it, she's gone; Eleanor is gone.

"Ma'am," A nurse tapped her shoulder, causing Ella to sniffle in response. "I think she'll be alright with me." A familiar voice said from behind her.

"Ella." He breathed as Ella looked into his hazel eyes. Before any could say anything, Alec embraced her in a hug. No no no, not just a normal hug you see in cartoons.

No, this hug was full of emotions, feelings, love, friendship, and everything they feel towards each other. They might not know it, but they both feel something for each other. The reason that all this happened was because of Ella's simple task that she couldn't finish; bringing back her memories.

"I am sorry." Alec told her as they broke the hug, he gave her a peck on the forehead. She looked up at him and smiled and muttered a little thanks.

"Hey you," A nurse yelled as she ran towards Eleanor's room. Ella looked in the room from the window and saw the one and only; Raphael. Raphael ran out of the room from the window, leaving a wide eyed Ella and an angry Alec and a furious Nurse.

All three ran to the room, Alec checking the window for any sign of Raphael. While Ella and the Nurse ran towards the dead Eleanor for any sign.

"Oh, my god." The nurse covered her mouth and tears started to form as she looked at Eleanor's hand. Ella followed her gaze and saw something she never wanted to see; the bite.

"He bit her." Ella yelled with full of anger and punched the wall forming a bend. "Ella, calm down." Alec rubbed her forearm and she slapped his hand away. "You seriously telling me to calm down when that stupid vampire came in and bit a ten year old?!" She grew furious and looked at Eleanor with tears.

"Ella, I am so sorry." Ella used the nickname and kissed her forehead. "You know there is a way to save her." Alec suggested, "What is it?" Ella asked. "You'll see." He bit his bottom lip, which caused Ella's heart to sink.

"Will she die?" Ella asked the most fearful question she's ever asked. "No." He said with no emotion. "Well, is there any other way we could save her." Ella pursed her lips which then formed into a pout. "No."

"You know Raphael, you could at least smile cause the only time I've seen you smile is when you smirk." She sighed as she stared at the vampire dig a hole in the middle of the graveyard.

"Have you ever done this before?" She asked nervously, "Besides Simon, yeah." He shrugged as he threw some dirt out of the hole. "Simon?" Ella said loudly as she uncrossed her arms and looked at him in disbelief. "It was Clary's choice."

"So... He's a vampire?" Ella asked, "Yeah, he looks too nice to be one." He shrugged. "Hey," Someone rubbed Ella's forearm as she looked up at him smiling. He smiled back, "Sorry I was late."

"Is she going to hate me fore this?" Ella couldn't help but ask.

"Yes."

"No."

"No, she's not going to hate you." Alec assured her as he glared at Raphael. "Well, Simon hated Clary." Raphael smirked. Before any could answer, Raphael jumped out of the hole and walked towards Eleanor. He carrie her bridal style and placed her in the hole.

Ella's tears that she was holding finally fell, seeing as the ten year old girl life is going to change. Alec rubbed her forearm and gave her a side hug as he tried to comfort her with words.

Raphael started throwing dirt over Eleanor's dead body. With every throw of dirt a tear would shed from Ella's eyes. After Raphael finished filling the hole with dirt, he stood beside the two. They all stood in silence and the only thing they could hear was Ella's crying and sniffling.

Suddenly, a pair of red painted nail polish came out of the dirt hole. Then another pair came out, then it was her face.

"Eleanor?" Ella called out to the girl who was sitting on her knees showered with dirt. "What happened?" The young girl asked. Ella tan towards the young girl but was stopped by the dead person. "No." He warned, "Ella?"

"Yes, Eleanor I am here." She assured Eleanor as she heard her crying. "Eleanor are you crying?" Ella asked the clueless girl.

"Was I buried?" Eleanor asked as she looked around the graveyard with tears shedding. "Am I... Am I a vampire?" Eleanor sniffled as she looked at Ella in disbelief. "I am sorry." Ella apologized.

"I'm a vampire aren't I? Cause the last time I was alive was in the palace." Ella tried walking towards the girl but Eleanor backed away. "Your one of us now." Raphael smirked as he stepped forward for the girl to see. "Why?" Eleanor asked Ella.

"I am sorry. It was either you die or you become one of them." Ella explained as the girl buried he face in her hands. "It would've been better if I died. You want me to live in the dark and drink blood and... and do stuff that normal humans can't do? Good choice Ella, Good Choice." And with that the young girl ran with vampire speed out of the graveyard.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of her." Raphael assured with a smirk before he ran off behind the girl.

"Alec."

"Yeah."

"Can we have the talk where you tell me I made the worst mistake in my life?"

----------------------------------------------

Oh no... Eleanor is a vampire.

I kind of got that idea from what happened to Simon.

Sorry for any mistakes❤️😅

//-stilesunicorn//