[8]

^Ella's chuckling face☺️ In this episode they're is going to be a lot of ELLAC

Finally found a ship name. Is it good?

Enjoy!❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Ella sighs as she falls right on the bed. She sighed a very long sigh; like literally long.

"Married...Pfff Married." She huffs to her self.

"Hey Alec.... Your getting married and guess what! I DONT CARE!" She sobs in her pillow, and she could tell that her pillow was covered in her saliva and tears.

"Who am I kidding? I do care" She sobbed on her pillow.

Was Alec really going to get married? But with who? Who's going to be his fucking wife? She thought.

Loud beeping came from out of her room. She snapped her head up and looked at the door with a confused look. She quickly stood up from her bed and slipped on her converse. She was wearing a black crop top with black leggings and a leather jacket. She had two braids one on each side.

She ran down the hallway and down the stairs. She walked to the group who were staring at the screen that predicted danger; JK.

"What's happening?" Was the first thing Ella asked when she reached the group.

Izzy sighs and answers, "Looks like someone's trying to break in."

Ella looked at the huge screen and saw a red circle running towards the Institute; which looked like an abandoned church from the outside. "Could be the circle." Ella guesses. "Told you so." Alec pointed a finger towards Ella which she gave a glare. "Too soon." He sighed.

Ella grabbed her daggers and her bow and arrows, as the others grabbed their stuff. They all walked towards the door as Clary was running behind them trying to catch up. They walked into the woods and saw man carrying someone. "Don't move." Jace warned as they all pointed they're weapons on the man. "Drop what you're holding. Put your hands up." The man warned and Ella definitely knew who it was; Raphael. Raphael shakes the head of the boy he's carrying. Clary starts breathing heavily at the boy in Raphael's hands.

"Oh, my god, Simon"

"People will be wondering what we found outside the perimeter." Jace sighed.

"I'll go. I'll tell 'em we didn't find anything." Alec told them as he ran up the stairs, Ella ofcourse following.

"Hey," She catches up with him. "Can I ask you something?"