[7]

^Ella's smirking face😂✌🏻️

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K😍😍❤️ I LOVE YOU❤️❤️ Right now i am the happiest person alive. I love each and one of you who read my story.💕

Did you guys watch Episode 7????? CLACE KISS😱😱😱❤️❤️❤️ Alec's jealous💔😔

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"A spy for valentine?"

Ella choked on her words when he nodded in response. A spy for valentine? What was he thinking? She thought. "I guess it's true what they say." Ella scoffed as everyone gave her confusion words. "What do they say?" Jace asks the girl. "That he's a slut?" It sounded more like a question.

"I thought you were gonna say something, you know. Horrible?" stuttered Clary making Ella giggle. And again everyone gave her confused looks on why she giggled. "Back to the subject." Ella's cheek started turning red.

"Anyways, she thinks Valentine assumed that because of their affection for me, she and Robert would believe whatever I said. So, Maryse has decided that the solution to that is not to have any affection for me." When Jace said this whole paragraph, Ella was just there humming Love me Like you do by Ella Goulding. Ella only liked the song because the singer has the same name as her.

"Hurt?" Jace pulled Ella from her thoughts as he sounded incredulous "She's hurt?"

This is going to turn into a big huge fight; isn't it? She thought.

"She loved Valentine, remember," said Luke. "As we all did. He hurt her badly. She doesn't want his son to do the same. She worries you've lied to them. That the person she thought you were all these years was a ruse, a trick. You have to reassure her." Jace's expression was a perfect mixture of stubbornness and astonishment. "Maryse is an adult! She shouldn't need reassurance from me."

And with that Ella had to step in, Jace was making a big mistake. "Oh, come on, Jace," Ella said. "You can't wait for perfect behavior from everyone. Adults screw up too. Go to the Institute and talk to her rationally. Be a man."

"I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on the other people instead."

"Well," said Luke, "You're doing a fantastic job."

"Jace," Clary said hastily, before they could start fighting in earnest, "You have to go back to the Institute. Think about Alec and Izzy, think about what this will do to them." Ella nodded in agreement.

"Maryse will make something up to calm them down. Maybe she'll say I ran off."

"That won't work," said Clary, "Isabelle sounded frantic."

"Isabelle always sound frantic," said Jace, but he looked pleased. He leaned back in the chair. The bruises along his jaw and cheekbone stood out like dark, shapeless Marks against his skin.

Ella turned around as she heard them continue their conversation. She stepped out of the office and saw Simon leaning against a wall. "Hey," Ella said awkwardly as she leaned on the wall beside him. "So...." She trails off, "They're fighting." Simon nods in response. "I am going to go get some air." She told him.

She walked down the hallway and saw people half naked dancing. She ignored it and walked outside for fresh air. She felt the air rush through her as she shivered. She took her phone out of her back pocket. She placed the phone beside her ear and waited for Alec to answer. But only got a voice mail.

"Come on." Clary said as she walked out the club gesturing for Ella. Ella followed behind and managed to walk beside Clary. "Where are we going?"

"To the Institute."

They walked in the Institute as Jace quickly went to his room to change. Clary sat on a chair with the card that hid the Mortal Cup. While Ella walked towards the boy she'd been calling 18 times.

"Alec, what are you doing?" She asked as she looked at what he was staring at. "You can stare at this monitor all you want, they need angel blood to get past the wards." She repeated the statement he told her a few days ago. Ella now understands everything. And how things rule in the Shadow World. But she still had questions, she doesn't know who to ask exactly.

"You know that, right?"

"No Downworlder can come into the Institute."

"Not without an invite by a Shadowhunter."

"Last I checked, Valentine is a Shadowhunter." Alec looks angry and she didn't want to deal with that."The Cup is not safe here. We have to give it back to the Clave."

"Give it back to the Clave? No. Not after everything we went through to get it." Clary defends the cup; which to Ella is a peace of crap. "My brother is right." Izzy finally speaks."The Cup is extremely important." Clary sighs at Izzy's comment.

"Are you agreeing with me?" His sister nodded at his question. Alec and Izzy never really agreed with each other, so it was a shock."I'm full of surprises." Was the last thing Ella heard before she walked away from the group.

She mounted up the stairs as Jace came running down. He looked fresh from the shower. Ella sighed a tired sigh and walked in her room. She stopped when she found an adult sitting on her bed. "Ella." The woman who looked like Izzy sighed in relief. "Hey, Maryse." Ella smiled at the beautiful woman. "Ummm... Have a seat." She gestured towards the bed as the two sat. "I need to talk to you."

"About what?" Ella furrowed her eyebrows; Alec's mother wants to talk to me, crazy right? Ella thought. "I dont know if Alec told you," she started.

"But he has to get married."

"Married?" Ella choked on her words. Maryse nodded in response.

Unbelievably, CRAZY!

----------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Finally Updated. It's been so long.

Anyways, i just saw Episode 8 and it was CRAZY. Alec proposed to that girl; i forgot her name.

Bu-ut Magnus?

//-stilesunicorn//