Chapter 3

"Boo" someone said as i close my locker.

"Gosh Greg!" I say holding my heart.

"Sorry about earlier." He said hugging me as people make their way to lunch.

"It's okay." I say hugging him back.

"Come on Brooke! Were going to be late for lunch!" Emma says with a bunch of girls following her.

"She's going with me today ladies." Greg said putting his arm around my shoulder and walking the other way as i wave.

"Sorry i had to take you away from your friends, i'm just really bored!" He said as we head to the exit.

"Yeah, friends." I say while shaking my head.

"You don't like them?" He asks as we get into James car.

"To be honest no. I feel like their all using me. Everyone, i feel like they all are. That's why i'm not myself around them." I say basically telling him i have no friends.

"What about Sam?"

"Well we both met while modeling, i know i can trust him. I feel bad cause he has real friends back home in America. His parents just got divorced so his dad wanted to make a new life here."

"Oh well that's good that your helping."

"Where are we going to eat?" I say ignoring his comment.

"Panera." I give him an 'are you serious' look.

"Are you sure your not gay?" I give him a playful smirk.

"Unless Denise is a guy."

We laugh the rest of the way there and through lunch.

"Finish your sandwich." Greg says as he takes a sip of his pop.

"I'm full." I say drinking my last sip of water.

"Were not leaving until your done."

"Perfect, i get to miss school." I say crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat.

"Ugggg, let's go." He gets up and I follow close behind, throwing away my half eaten sandwich.

The rest of the day goes by fast and cheer practice was a blur. Before I know it i'm walking up to James who is watching our practice on the fence.

"God, i need to come to your practice more often." He winks at some girl behind me.

"Ewwww, those are my teammates."

"I know." He says with a gross smirk.

"But I don't like what they make my baby sister wear." He says shaking his head as we head to the car.

I look down to see my red sports bra with black tight booty shorts, with my team name across my butt in red.

"I know." I giggle, about to hop in the front.

"Get in the back."

"Why?" I asked confused since no one els is with us.

"Were picking up Niall from he airport!" He says excitedly.

"Why?" I repeat myself.

"Cause his flight is was delayed and the parents are preparing dinner."

"Can't you drop me off?" I ask getting in the back.

"I would have to go around the other way then go back. No."

"Can't Greg and Denise get him?" I say trying to think of reasons not go go.

"Were already half way there!" He says loudly. I decided not to make him any more mad and just go on my phone the rest of the way.

I only looked up when i heard screaming. I saw about 100 girls swarming around the airport. My eyes go wide and I get a little scared. The last time I saw anything like this was the Justin Bieber concert.

"Stay here, i'm going to go find him."

James says getting out and locking the door before i can say anything.

I sigh taking out my dark, long, straight, brown hair. I redo it in a high ponytail and put my white bow on top.

I look out the window and see James and Niall trying to get through the crowd with big guys dressed in all black helping them.

I just roll my eyes and go back on twitter. 5 minutes later I feel the trunk open and a suitcase is thrown in the back and the two front doors open as James and Niall hop in, continuing their conversation.

"Mate! You did not tell me you got a girl!" Niall says looking back at me.

Me and James start laughing as he looks at us confused.

"Hi Niall." I say with a smile.

His face comes to realization, he must have recognized my voice.

"Brooklyn!?" He says shocked.

"Only my mom calls me that when she's mad now." I laugh.

"Which was this morning." James says finally getting on the road.

"Oh yeah, how's your cheek?" I say sticking out my lip, like i cared.

"Sore." He grumps.

I just laugh and go back to twitter. James and Niall caught up the whole way back home. When I hop out of the car Niall's eyes go wide, scanning my body.

"Put some clothes on." James says, luckily not noticing Niall's staring.

I blush and turn back to my bag. Slipping on my black zip-up with the words 'cheer' in red print on the side. I don't use the zipper since it's so hot. But I can't help but feel self conscience at Niall's starring. Not knowing what it meant, I head inside to the Horan's house for dinner.