*36*

"He doesn't want the baby, he's gonna divorce and leave me Zayn. I swear he will" Harry says, sobbing into his best friend's neck.

"Don't say that! Louis is just shocked, he's being a dick yes, but he loves you" Zayn says, kissing his forehead.

"It's been a day, he's not coming back" "Oh yeah he is, I'll kick his ass for you. Stop thinking that way, he's coming back and he'll apologize for reacting like an idiot" Zayn says, rubbing Harry's back

"Okay" Harry says sniffing a little. It's been 24 hours and Louis still wasn't home yet, so Liam and Zayn decided to stay with Harry.

It wouldn't be wise to leave him alone by himself while he's hurting. "Do you want breakfast? Liam is making waffles down stairs with Ezra"

Harry nods, "Yeah" he says sitting up from the large couch. Zayn rubs his back, "Don't worry Haz, you and Larry jr will be fine"

"Larry?" "Yeah, Harry and Louis. Larry, smart right?" "It's okay" Harry says, giggling a little.

"Alright, help me up" Zayn says extending his arms. Harry helps him up smiling, "God I can't wait to have a little bump like yours"

"Bitch it's terrible, it's like having a yoga ball duct taped to your body" Zayn says, giggling a little as he waddles.

"And waddle too! That's so cute" "Harry, trust me, when you get nine months you'll hate everything"

Zayn says as he carefully walks down the steps. Harry followed him behind, into the kitchen.

"Hawwy, baba, foo!" Ezra exclaims waving his spoon. "Liam, where is Ezra's clothes?"

"He dumped syrup all over them, had to wash them" Liam says, placing a waffle on Ezra's little plate.

"What did I say about playing with food?" Ezra grins, "Baba pwetty" he says making Zayn coo.

"Aw thank you pumpkin, isn't he just the sweetest?" "And you completely forgot the fact that he literally dump syrup on his clothes"

"Liam he's two, what do you expect?" Liam raises his hands, "Nothing" he says, placing a plate down for Harry. "You alright?" He asks the curly haired man

Harry nods, "Yeah, I just miss him. I want him to come home" "He'll be back, I think he just needed some air"

"For 24 hours?" Zayn asks frowning. "Remember when you told me we were having twins? I stayed outside for air for three hours! I'm telling you, he's just shocked. I know Louis wouldn't ditch you"

Zayn pouts shoving a piece of his waffle in his mouth. Harry picks with his waffle for a while making Zayn frown.

"You gonna eat that?" Zayn asks, his mouth full. "Zayn Stop, I can just make you some more" Liam says snorting.

"Please, can you?" "Of course" Liam says getting up. Zayn smiles looking over to Ezra putting the cut waffle pieces in the syrup and onto his chest.

"What in the hell?" Zayn asks making Liam and Harry stare, the ginger playing them no mind"

Zayn covers his mouth to laugh, "That's your son" Liam scoffs, "I'm not obsessed with putting stuff on my body, you're the one with all the tattoos"