*23*

Zayn waddles behind Liam recording on his camera as he opens the door to his son's room.

"Happy birthday!" Liam exclaims, Ezra smiling  as he bounces in his crib.

Zayn wasn't surprised that the now two year old was awake, he wakes before Liam goes to work so he could get a hug and a kiss.

"Baby you're two now! How do you feel?" Zayn asks as Liam picks the ginger up. "I doubt he'll talk to you in full sentences" Liam says with a chuckle before kissing his cheek.

"Let's go get your breakfast, baba made a special one for you" Liam let Ezra climb down the steps like he always does so he can help Zayn down the steps

"Lo!" Ezra exclaims hugging the dog who barks in protest. "Loki be nice, it's Ezzy's birthday" Liam says sternly. "I swear that dog has had beef since day 1" Zayn says chuckling

"Alright c'mon Ezzy, let's get some pancakes" "It was supposed to be a surprise big head" Zayn says crossing his arms.

"Again, stop with the name calling. I have feelings too" "I'm sorry you have a big head" Zayn says kissing his temple

Liam scowls following his pregnant husband inside the kitchen, "Ready bud?" Liam asks as he placed Ezra in his highchair.

Ezra nods with a cheeky smile before messing with the balloon tied to his highchair. Zayn grabs his colorful plate from the microwave placing it infront of him, "Taadaa"

"What's that?" "Lion!" Zayn claps, "You like it?" Ezra nods with a smile poking the banana nose, "Wawrrr" he says scrunching his nose

"See Liam, this is how you compliment me" "I compliment your cooking all the time" Liam says grabbing his own plate.

Zayn huffs, "You don't do it enough" he says putting syrup on Ezra's pancake. "Well Zayn, you are the most beautiful man in the world. I can't even explain how lucky I am to have you as my husband as well as the father of my kids"

Zayn holds his heart, "Liam, that was so unexpected. Thank you" he says before wiping a tear away. Liam rolls his eyes grinning, "You're welcome darling"

"Now Ezzy we have to make sure you look better than the other kids" "Zayn" "I mean clothes wise Liam, anyways I got a cute outfit for you with strips. Then we gonna have you wear a little pony tail because I don't want to cut your hair yet"

"Not even a little snip?" "No, maybe when he's three" Zayn says leaning over to give Ezra a little kiss.

~*~