*14*

"Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us, bodies together. I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always" Zayn sings rubbing his tummy.

Liam raises an eyebrow looking up from the dining room, "What song is that?"

"My song" Zayn corrects him with a smile. "You wrote a new song and you didn't tell me?"

"Mhm maybe" Zayn says cheekily. For the past week Zayn has been unusually happy, it was adorable at first but Liam was starting to get scared.

He loves his smile, however it's constantly plastered on his tan face whenever he sees him.

Ever since last week where Liam's crazy ex girlfriend sent that email about him cheating which was a lie, Zayn's been extra nice to Liam.

But the brunette already knows he's sorry, he doesn't need to do evey little thing for him. He picks out his suits for work, makes his lunch, rubs his back when he's stressed, he even does his quiffs for him in the morning too.

Liam loved being pampered but he loved it the other way around. He was more into pampering the one he loves the most.

The father looks down at his paperwork hearing his husband sing under his breath. "Zee why're you so happy today?" "I don't know, but I feel really good.

"Peanut hasn't been kicking me hard like she usually does, my feet don't hurt and I had a nice nap too. I dreamt about puppies too"

Liam coos, "Well do you wanna wake up Ezzy? I'm sure he's awake from his nap" Zayn gasps getting up as he holds a protective hand on his large bump, "Yes, it's play time" he says before waddling towards the staircase.

Liam shakes his head with a fond smile. He's been a bit preoccupied, he had to pick up the light pink paint for the new baby room, he has to build the crib, and of course Zayn wants decor.

Then their planning Ezra's birthday party which is next month, and Liam was planning on building Ezra's new bed too.

The almost two year old has been climbing out his crib a lot. Liam had been waking up some mornings to find his son staring back at him? poking at his nose.

At first he thought it was Zayn who was letting him out but it wasn't, so he decided to wake up early one day and sneak to Ezra's room.

He was peeking through the door and saw the one year old gently climbing over the bars of the crib making him snort.

Just as Liam opened the door Ezra had jumped from being frightened and started to laugh hugging his leg.

Since then, that was an indication right there that he needs to be bunked up to the next level: a bed, well a bed for a two year old.

"Dadee!" Ezra says rushing towards him still in his blue jammies. Liam smiles picking him up, "Hey jelly bean" he says kissing his cheek.

Ezra gives him a cheeky grin before poking at his paper work, "Daw" "You wanna draw?"

Ezra nods clapping. "Alright let's get you a pen be you can be like daddy?" "Ayy" Liam wrinkles his nose, at how cute he was. He gives him a blank piece of paper and a blue pen watching him scribble

Zayn waddles in holding a bucket of Ezra's toys, "Bubby I have your toys here if you wanna play" Ezra babbles in reply continuing to scribble vigorously.

Zayn plops back on the couch, "Leeyum" "Yes dear?" "We need to think of party plans for bean" "Yeah?" Zayn nods patting his stomach. 

"Well pull up the website for the zoo and see if they do parties" "Zoo" Ezra says looking up at Liam cheekily. Liam kisses his forehead, "Yeah we're going to the Zoo" "No" Ezra says pushing his lips away.

"No kisses from daddy?" "Aba" "Oh so you like Baba's kisses now? Why didn't you tell me this?" Ezra slides off his lap rushing away with a giggle.

Liam shakes his head, "I think Ezra is basically the ginger version of you, he's so random" "I'm not random" Zayn says waddling over with his laptop sitting next to him.

Zayn leans over seeing Ezra play with his colorful blocks building it, "Okay so how many people are coming?" "I don't know," Liam says pouting. "But it can't be a lot, we don't know how many people they hold for a party"

"Well our parents, our little siblings, grandparents, Niall, Harry and Louis of course" Zayn adds with a giggle.

Liam smiles at him fondly, "So I guess that's what you have so far, you making invitations?" "Yup, it's gonna have lions on it since Ezra looks like a lion" Zayn says with a snort before passing him the laptop.

"Aba look!" Ezra says rushing over pointing to the living room. "You built a castle? Good job bean, it's so pretty!" Ezra claps excitingly with a big smile.

"You gonna do it again?" Ezra rushes over knocking his blocks down giggling, "Boom!"

Liam gasps, "Oh that's so cool!" he exclaims excitingly making Ezra bounce around. "Should I invite Petri dish, Isaac and Xavier?"

"Of course" Liam says snickering at the name Petri Dish. Zayn begins writing in his notepad, "What's funny?"

"Petri dish," he says starting to giggle. "The hell is a Petri dish" he repeats after a while before bursting out into giggles.

Zayn shakes his head snorting, "I have more names that I use too, fruity pebbles, pastry dish, and my favorite one is popcorn." Zayn says making Liam double his laughter.

"You're so freaking goofy" he says as Ezra looks at him weirdly.

"Dadee" Ezra says dropping his block rushing over. Liam shoulders we're still shaking with laughter as he covered his face making Ezra move his shoulders.

"Liam stop it, he's mocking you now" Zayn says covering his mouth.

Zayn shakes his head watching Ezra giggle and point at his husband, "You two are goofballs, no doubt this one will be one too" he says patting his stomach before going back to writing.

"Ezzy you excited for your party" "Yesh" Ezra says laying his head on Liam's lap. "You gonna see so many animals, lions and tigers and bears"

"Oh my" Zayn says before snorting. "That wasn't funny" "You don't find that funny but Petri dish is funny?" Liam breaks out into a grin covering his mouth.

"Shut up Liam, help me choose the invitations. Should it just have lions or other animals?" "Ezzy what's you're favorite animal?"

"Rawrrr" Ezra says scrunching his face, his attempt to look scary. "Any other animal besides a Lion?"

Ezra shrugs, "Juish" "You want some juice?" Liam says chuckling. Ezra nods rushing into the kitchen, Liam gets up following him.

Zayn pouts grabbing his phone once he hears it vibrate. He frowns worriedly opening the text from Harry

Hazzabear💓: Louis called the engagement off, can I stay with you for a while?

^^^^^^^
I love drama sm

How'd you like today's chappy?

What do you think happened between Larry? ;-;

-Saliah xx