*32*

"Ezra? Do you think Baba's fat?" Zayn asks the two year old sitting on his bathroom counter.

"No!" "Really?" Ezra nods, "Pwetty" he says with a big smile. Zayn holds his belly, "Thank you jelly bean, if only your daddy was as sweet as you" he say caressing his chubby cheek

"I heard that!"

"Good take notes," Zayn says glaring at his husband typing on his laptop. "Now Ezra, we're gonna have to talk man to man"

"Man!" Ezra says patting his gut. "That's right, so next month your sisters will be coming" "Ayyy" Ezra says clapping.

"So I need you to promise me you'll be a good big brother, okay? I don't want you turning around being a meanie"

Ezra shakes his head, "Bad" "Exactly, see Liam. I raised him well"

"I helped raise him too!"

"Partially," Zayn says loudly for him. "Give me some suga" Zayn says giving Ezra a peck.

"I like suga too"

"Liam stop" Zayn says starting to giggle when he successfully sets Ezra on the bathroom floor.

The two year old rushes into their room babbling. "Are you finished your work?" Zayn asks, taking his place on his side of the bed

"Almost, M'gonna meet up with Andy today" "How come?" "Well he wants to hang out, haven't seen him for two years. And also he's dating Danielle so I'm trying to wrap my head around that"

"How did they even meet?" "He said they met two months ago, and had sex then she got 'pregnant'"

"I bet she poked a hole in the condom" "Possibly, but I just want him to be safe. She's freaking nuts"

"Baba I wan up" Ezra says making grabby hands. "Can you say please?" "Pwease" Ezra says wrinkling his nose

Zayn coos picking him up, placing him inbetween him and Liam. "Daddy wan Pway"

Liam clicks on a new Microsoft word, putting the computer infront of Ezra. "The girls have been kicking lately"

Liam smiles leaning over to rub his belly, "Really?" "Yeah, it hurts sometimes" Liam grabs his hand kissing it, "I'm sure it's not that bad"

"Imagine gaining 20 pounds, and carrying something the weight of watermelon everyday"

"I can do that" "No you can't, you ape" "No need for name calling, you were doing good all this week"

"I don't care, besides I have the right to do so" "How?" "You stuck your wing ding in me without a condom, you lazy prick"

"Look, either way you have to admit getting it raw felt amazing" "I'm not talking about this infront of my two year old who repeats words"

"Pwick!" Ezra exclaims clicking on random keys on his laptop.

"See that was your fault, you said it not me" "But you teached him the s word"

"S word?" Liam asks confusedly. "Shit!" Ezra responds clicking on the number 3 key repeatedly.

"Stop teaching him the alphabet!" Liam says scowling. "No! He needs to start early! I read about it"

"You read too much"

"You breathe too much"

"Damn!"

"Ezra!" They shout in unison watching him turn his head to grin cheekily. "Hi" Zayn covers his mouth laughing a little, "That's your son"

"No that's your son"