*17*

Louis chewed on his lip not sure how to start this off, Harry had been glaring at him for more then ten minutes.

"Can I explain to you everything that happened?" Harry lets out a shaky sighs biting his nail, "Can you just be honest with me?" "Of course"

"Did you cheat on me?" "No Harry, I would never do that to you. It looked like it but it wasn't" Harry heart did a flip in relief, "Then what happened?"

"Okay so that girl, she was a girl I knew from highschool" "Your girlfriend" "Ex-girlfriend," he says correcting him.

"I was in the shop getting coffee from my break and I ran into her. I sat down with her and talked" he says putting a hand on Harry's, put Harry pulled it away.

"Didn't look like talking to me" Harry says rolling his eyes, crossing his arms. "Okay yeah if you let me get to that part Harry"

"Don't get smart with me" "Don't get smart with me, just let me explain and it'll make sense. Alright?"

Harry nodded staying quiet. "So we we're talking, I told her how I was a doctor, I'm engaged," Harry winces before continuing to listen. "And that my life was great. But compared to hers it wasn't, she works at a bar and takes care of her three year daughter Rylann. When she was telling me how her husband left her and Rylann she started to cry so that's one of the reasons I was holding her hands and so close because I was comforting her"

Harry wants to believe but he doesn't want to that easily. "Then what makes it worse is that Rylann is autistic, so it's hard for Hannah to take care of her. So I gave her money, 100 dollars to be exact and told her to quit her job" "Why?" Harry finally asks.

"So she could work at the hospital, as a nurse in training. Their looking for positions and I was helping her out" "So nothing happened?" "I mean, she tried to kiss me to thank me but I backed away. I swear the moment she leaned in I almost fell out my chair"

Harry lips curl, trying not to laugh at the thought. "That's when I told her again I was engaged, to the most wonderful, fantastic, beautiful, irreplaceable man in the world"

Harry fiddles with his hands, "You said that?" "Every word, I told her how we met, how I proposed and everything"

"So, you do wanna marry me?" Of course, and I'm such a dick for arguing with you. For calling you an asshole because if I we're in your position then I'd understand where you we're coming from. I'm sorry for walking out on you and telling you that the engagement was off. I say stuff stupid stuff when I'm frustrated" he says hoping Harry believes every word he's spoken, if he didn't then he didn't know what else to do

"Im sorry" "Don't apologize, I'm the one who should be apologizing" Harry feels his eyes water making Louis get off the bed and onto his knees wiping them away.

"Harry, I love you. Nothing, and I mean nothing will ever change the way I feel about you"

Harry smiles, finally after two weeks a real one. "I love you too boo" "Do you forgive me?" Harry sniffs tapping his chin, "Mhm i'll think about it"

"I'll do anything, i'll stop leaving my shoes, clothes, and food around. I swear on my life" Harry nods caressing Louis' cheek, "I forgive you" Louis smiles leaning to kiss the younger man, Harry wraps his long arms around the boy.

"Don't ever do that again" Louis nods kissing his nose, I promise" Then suddenly he digs in his pocket pulling out the ring he gave him at Zayn's dinner when he proposed

Harry feels guilty because when Louis left he got all his things together, then he took off his ring putting it carefully on the coffee table before leaving.

Louis takes his hand sliding the ring on, "Still wanna marry me?" "Of course I still want to marry you, you idiot"

Louis smiles kissing his forehead, "I can't wait to take you home, gonna show how much I miss and love you"

"Or we could do it now?" "Huh? But-" "Louis, they've done it a thousand times at our house" Harry says.

Louis thinks for a moment, "When you had to clean that rug, and I was gonna light the whole laundry room on fire. You're right" He says before pushing Harry down on the bed taking off his jacket.

"Our turn" He says cheekily making Harry smile grabbing his collar to bring the older man in a kiss

~*~

Louis walks down the steps in just his boxers as he enters the kitchen where the Payne family we're.

As soon as he walks in Zayn glares at him before covering Ezra ears tightly so he doesn't hear. "You disgusting piece of shit"

"What?" "Don't think we didn't hear you up there" he says with a scowl making Louis shrug with a grin.

"Where's Haz?" "He's taking a nap, when he wakes we're going another round"

Zayn lets go of Ezra's ears kissing the sleepy boy's cheek, "Liam we're gonna have to burn that room"

Liam snorts, "Are you two are alright now?" "We're fine, I explained to him everything" "That's great you made up" "Yeah, for a moment I thought he was gonna snap my neck when I walked into the room"

"So the wedding is back on?" "Of course, I already told him we're not having a wedding at a zoo nor an aquarium"

"Well that's great! Larry wedding is back on!" Zayn squeals but quickly apologized to Ezra who jolts awake, the brown man rocks him again pressing kisses onto his curls

Liam takes a sip of his beer, "Well I'm glad you two are good, I was going crazy" "I can imagine"

Zayn frowns, "What're you talking about?" "You and Harry, snapping on Li here" "Um I apologized, I'm hormonal"

"That's not an excuse" "Be quiet before I snap your neck" "Ouch, mama's claws are coming out" he says heading towards their fridge

"You come in here, have sex in our spare room, eat our food. This is disrespect" "Yeah well, that's life for you" Louis says opening a container filled with strawberries sniffing them.

Zayn sits there staring, "Why're you sniffing my baby's strawberries?" "Oh these are Ezra's?" "Yes you arse"

Louis goes to put them back but Zayn groans in annoyance. "No, eat them. I'm not having my child eat your nose strawberries"

The chestnut haired man smiles triumphantly before putting one in his mouth, "Ooh whipped cream, can we use this later?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Louis get the hell out of our fridge"

^^^^

I told my friend about the last chappy and she looked as if she wanted to bash my head in lmao (She's larryaf btw)

So yay they made up, larry wedding is back on !!!!

How'd you like today's chappy?

-Saliah xx